Queens v Inverness

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is Rankin out of contract at the end of this season?

Yes 

Surely he has to go i  would only offer Marshall a new deal the rest I would release maybe offer Carmichael a short term deal 

I would think Thomson could play where Rankin is in that line-up. Todd could play as part of the 3 further forward. 
Fully accept playing our main/only goal threat further back might not be attractive but i`m fed up watching Rankin TBH.

Yeah that could work. Dykes could play in there as well with Lyle or Todorov up tops.

As you say though, is getting Rankin out of the team a good enough excuse for moving our most impressive player of late?

Is there something about being in the Championship that causes civil war among supporters? The Morton thread is full of fucking mentalists who've been screaming accusations at each other for months, now we've got Queens' supporters bitching at each other on here, and while most ICT supporters on here are pretty sensible, over on CaleyThistleOnline a debate (ostensibly) about the legality of some supporters' trust group has degenerated into an utterly excruciating pissing contest between various individuals who seem desperate to be recognised as ICT's biggest superfans. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this for some reason, even though we've been pretty awful to watch for most of the season. Palmerston is one of the best away days in the league, and whatever happens in the game, it can't be as dull as the 0-0 back in December, when of course our players were suffering from PTSD after being stuck on the A9 in Arctic conditions for 2 days and having to cook and eat Felitciano Zschusschen to survive, and then Queens, or the SPFL, or both, heartlessly forced us to play anyway. Hopefully Robbo will use this memory to motivate the players and we'll absolutely stroll it. Doubt it though.

Good to hear that Dobbie's likely to be out.        

1 hour ago, NOTS said:

Are least I post in relation to the match.

1 hour ago, NOTS said:

So are you...

1 hour ago, NOTS said:

Are you not a Bairns fans yet? 

It’s not difficult.

Ahh yes the game in December. Apparently the game should’ve been cancelled because our players were traumatised because they hadn’t slept much and only had pot noodles to eat. They weren’t traumatised enough to cancel their Xmas night out though, that they duly went to afterwards.

Is there something about being in the Championship that causes civil war among supporters? The Morton thread is full of fucking mentalists who've been screaming accusations at each other for months, now we've got Queens' supporters bitching at each other on here...     

Not really. The guy NOTS is just another tedious alias of a recurring poster. He tends to post shite that doesn't need said. I think he's been emptied a couple of times now and as he's clearly not grasped the multi-quote function yet I'm sure this one will be on it's way out soon as well. I can't really recall any QoS posters going at it on here tbh. Generally a decent bunch with mixed views but usually a sensible discussion is had. There's a relatively new one appeared who comes across as a right zoomer, doing his best to be confrontational but I'm still not sure if he's genuine or another one on fishing trips.

Without Dobbie I'm not looking forward to watching the dying embers of our season flicker out tomorrow!

4 zip to Queens, two for Dykes and one each for Thomas and Del.

I can't really recall any QoS posters going at it on here tbh. Generally a decent bunch with mixed views but usually a sensible discussion is had.

Shut it fanny bawz

Guest Flash

16 goals conceded in the last 6 games, which is the same as Brechin.  11 goals conceded in the last 4 home games, which is worse than Brechin. 

ICT could spend a week on a bus eating nothing but pot noodles followed by a night out in Vegas before the game and they would still score.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is Dobbie definitely out tomorrow? I expect a crowd a similar size to Tuesday night then.

Standard today says a scan on Tuesday confirmed there is no serious issue with his knee, just bruising, they just need to manage the symptoms and his season isn't over. Whether that means he'll still be out a game or two or whether he can play through it I don't know. Presumably there will be team news later today which may have more detail.  He played 90 minutes with it against Livingston though.

Guest Flash
13 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Standard today says a scan on Tuesday confirmed there is no serious issue with his knee, just bruising, they just need to manage the symptoms and his season isn't over. Whether that means he'll still be out a game or two or whether he can play through it I don't know. Presumably there will be team news later today which may have more detail.  He played 90 minutes with it against Livingston though.

OS said yesterday that Dobbie is out.

http://www.qosfc.com/news-3984

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He'd bloody well better be playing v Dundee Utd on 21st April otherwise I may cry and cry until I'm sick!

Archived