Queens v Inverness

Nobody seems to have put this up yet...

Only 2  home games to go probably another poor performance at best we might get another draw .

Probable no Dobbie again but Dykes will be back so we will be okay !!!.

Inverness will score think I could score against our bank  4 not long now to the end of yet another poor season 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Dobbie be fit?

Will Dykes be back in the starting 11?

Will Lyle start and scored a hat-trick to equal Bobby Black's goal record?

Will Queens win for a 5th time at home this season or draw for an 8th or lose for a 6th?

Guest Flash
2 minutes ago, Dumfries Boy(new acc) said:

Only 2  home games to go probably another poor performance at best we might get another draw .

Probable no Dobbie again but Dykes will be back so we will be okay !!!.

Inverness will score think I could score against our bank  4 not long now to the end of yet another poor season 

Spot on.

Same team as Tuesday for me but with Dykes in for Lyle and Carmichael in for Todd if he is fit enough to start which I believe isn't the case.

Leighfield

Fordyce Cameron Brownlie Marshall

Jacobs Rankin

Carmichael Thomson Thomas

Dykes

It's a real shame Owen Bell picked up his injury when he did.  I really liked the look of him the few times that I have seen him.  Rankin remains a regular simply through the fact there is no-one else.

Dobbie might be fit.

Dykes could be back in the starting 11.

If Lyle starts and scores a hat-trick he'll equal Bobby Black's goal record.

If Queens win it'll be the 5th time at home this season or draw for an 8th or lose for a 6th.

FTFY. Looks more like the stating the obvious drivel you normally post.

With all the games we have on at the minute expect an even sparser crowd from us than usual. Whilst it is nice to go to Dumfries I suspect most fans are feeling the pinch in their pockets with this surge of matches.

21 minutes ago, RiG said:

With all the games we have on at the minute expect an even sparser crowd from us than usual. Whilst it is nice to go to Dumfries I suspect most fans are feeling the pinch in their pockets with this surge of matches.

I,ts nothing to do with feeling the pinch, More like the drivel we,ve been served up at Palmerston this season.

7 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

Same team as Tuesday for me but with Dykes in for Lyle and Carmichael in for Todd if he is fit enough to start which I believe isn't the case.

Leighfield

Fordyce Cameron Brownlie Marshall

Jacobs Rankin

Carmichael Thomson Thomas

Dykes

It's a real shame Owen Bell picked up his injury when he did.  I really liked the look of him the few times that I have seen him.  Rankin remains a regular simply through the fact there is no-one else.

I would think Thomson could play where Rankin is in that line-up. Todd could play as part of the 3 further forward. 

Fully accept playing our main/only goal threat further back might not be attractive but i`m fed up watching Rankin TBH.

Archived