Hearts v Aberdeen

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Buzzing for this.

Despite being dug meat on the road we aren't quite as bad at Tynie. Fancy us for our 14th draw of the season.

We've basically gifted you top 6 over the last few days so just go and let us have the 3 points eh?

Buzzing for this.
Despite being dug meat on the road we aren't quite as bad at Tynie. Fancy us for our 14th draw of the season.

Didn’t realise Hearts had that many draws, which prompted me to check some other stats for the season.

Ave goals per game in hearts games 1.97
All other games 2.77

Most bookings. Hearts.

Remind me, who’s the Hearts manager again?!?

Was also surprised to see that Celtic have only managed three consecutive wins this season.

Hearts have precisely nothing to play for this season - barring a mass outbreak of ebola in Kilmarnock before the end of the month, nothing they do will change their assured sixth-place finish, while Aberdeen is locked in a brutal three-way knife-fight for second and would gut their grannies for an extra 3 points of goal difference. The Jambo hordes will be particularly dejected for this one, knowing that every goal scored or point won is a little maroon-coloured gift to those spoonburning junkie vermin in the East. Even the fresh-faced youthful innocence of Levein's fifteen-year old Work Experience Trainee midfielders will start to jade and turn sour when they emerge blinking from the tunnel into the bright-grey Gorgie cloudscape to witness the silent, dead-eyed stares of the few remaining fans who couldn't find anything better to do that Saturday than sit through another 90 minutes of joyless Craigenaccio, and who can't even muster up the willpower to mutter racial abuse from the stands, let along spark up a rousing chorus of 'Marching through Georgia'.

Aberdeen to win by one goal to nil.

20 Hearts fouls, to 9 from Aberdeen.

6 bookings, all fouls committed by Hearts within 10 yards of the halfway line.

Levein to remain impressed with the team's performance, despite going down to a "scrappy" goal from 20 yards out.

Think I'll be giving my season ticket to my son's friend for this one.

This will probably result in Hearts turning on an amazing performance and humping  Aberdeen 3-0.

Archived