Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
Higgy Aird and Craigen all to score and Grangemouth to have a meltdown.

Is that wage thief Craigen actually getting a game? He must be looking for a contract for next season if he is breaking into a trot.

Aird and Higginbotham, Falkirk’s sloppy seconds

Is that wage thief Craigen actually getting a game? He must be looking for a contract for next season if he is breaking into a trot.

Aird and Higginbotham, Falkirk’s sloppy seconds

Craigen probably the best of the three, wouldn't want any of them though.

Pars will get the best out of them unlike when they were being trained by nuggets and probably fed Golden Nuggets for breakfast.

Just now, Piracy said:

Pars will get the best out of them unlike when they were being trained by nuggets and probably fed Golden Nuggets for breakfast.

And what about you Piracy? Will we get a match day breakfast, brunch and lunch report? Posters’ culinary updates have been high point of our threads this year. 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hopefully we can keep 11 men on the park this time. We were heading for an easy win last time before Higgy lost the plot.

There can be utter mayhem on the park yet neither set of fans will whine about it the way the Livi fans drone on. Every match with them just descends into page after page of moaning about some borderline decision. They're still moaning about Cardle diving for a penalty early in the season. If he hadn't dived out the way he'd have been snapped in half and it would have been a penalty anyway. 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hopefully we can keep 11 men on the park this time. We were heading for an easy win last time before Higgy lost the plot.

Ah, that'll be  "Heid's Gone" Higginbotham... An absolute trumpet. We're running a book on how long he'll last before he implodes again; half an hour max is the frontrunner so far.  

0*sCdwyechvVx7lkDe.jpg

11 hours ago, Piracy said:

Probably some of the worst patter I've witnessed. Bet ye p!shed yerself at that golden nuggets line too.

Higginbotham brings it on himself. He has made himself a target with his raging outbursts and gestures towards the Falkirk fans and will no doubt get wound up yet again on Saturday. Shiels will probably get some of the usual recent pish spouted towards him but he done well at East end Park not to be provoked. I think he will keep the head down and get on with his job. I can't see there being any animosity towards Craigen, just wasn't for us unfortunately there could be a player in there, been saying that for too long now though. Aird.... Well, I should expect even the dunfermline fans should be on that mutants back. 

7 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Higginbotham brings it on himself. He has made himself a target with his raging outbursts and gestures towards the Falkirk fans and will no doubt get wound up yet again on Saturday. Shiels will probably get some of the usual recent pish spouted towards him but he done well at East end Park not to be provoked. I think he will keep the head down and get on with his job. I can't see there being any animosity towards Craigen, just wasn't for us unfortunately there could be a player in there, been saying that for too long now though. Aird.... Well, I should expect even the dunfermline fans should be on that mutants back. 

Shiels and Wedderburn have been on the bench lately (Wedderburn coming on late in the game to tidy things up). Don't think either have been much use anyway in the games at Falkirk. Beadling (loan from Sunderland) and Craigen have been the middle two. AJ rarely changes the team so barring injuries expect the same lineup as we've had for the last couple of games. 

12 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Aird has been verging on world class in a number of games. He’ll be playing for a club like Aberdeen or Hibs next season IMO. 

I know you're at it but this got me absolutely raging 

20 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

I'm enjoying the second half of the season, we're showing great form despite having only built half a team. Imaging our current attack, backed by some midfield muscle & a tight defence. 

The away performances still needing that tweak and playing for a full game is my only criticism , they do impress me for spells in away games but it tends to fall apart.

The match thread started so well with a fifer then fifer grass gate came out, still if thats what they have to cling to nowadays its not for me to judge.

Our home form should take care of this one, tho anger issues within both sides on the park could throw this into something else.

I gotta laugh at the Fifers, 3 or 4 week ago they hated the team, the manager and the world. A few plucky wins and thats forgotten.

Hopefully normal service resumed Saturday tea time.....tho with the run in the pars have, they should be in the play offs this season 

Archived