Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

Really?
71BF8F77-D4FD-4AA1-B142-FA6ECFA04EAF.thumb.png.067413c5901b5c2c7f51116a60969d5a.png
DE57F8FF-0AEE-441C-B774-2D9C68C2D50F.thumb.png.b6089b37fe19389fb1d34793a7b98d2a.png

Anyone else notice how Jimmy always has anything remotely or debatably derogatory or non-PC to hand? Even stuff eight months old!
If anyone is guaranteed to be in contact with the Compliance Officer it’s old skunkface....

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Anyone else notice how Jimmy always has anything remotely or debatably derogatory or non-PC to hand? Even stuff eight months old!
If anyone is guaranteed to be in contact with the Compliance Officer it’s old skunkface....

Fuxake, that's animal rights now!

7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Really interesting to see Pars supporters on other threads talking up not only their play off prospects but how they fear no-one for promotion this season.
You can just see it coming....

Can’t blame them for getting excited tbh. Play off quarter final would be the best thing to happen to their club in years.

I personally am going to let them enjoy it.

Fans of both teams to claim that the other side are raging/seething/rattled/any other boring and unimaginative P&B trope.
Your boring and unimaginative

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA Did yeez see what I did to this Fifer lads? hahahahahhahajakakaj hel no be fuckin back in a hurry

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Your boring and unimaginative

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA Did yeez see what I did to this Fifer lads? hahahahahhahajakakaj hel no be fuckin back in a hurry

^^Rattled

Fuxake, that's animal rights now!

Purely a term of endearment.
My apologies to any animals who may have been offended.
I will personally apologise to them when I see the black and white beasts on Saturday afternoon...

22 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Can’t blame them for getting excited tbh. Play off quarter final would be the best thing to happen to their club in years.

I personally am going to let them enjoy it.

Oi. We've been to two play off finals in recent times thanks very much. 

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Win this and we are 6 points behind our 6 fingered cousins with 2 games in hand. Should be a top spicy boi but our result last night means there won't be much of a bumper crowd for this one 

Would you care to show your workings? You have 38 points. We have 49. 

1 minute ago, ilostmyself said:

Last game of the season I'll be able to attend, so this rank season can be over and done with.

Looking forward to the inevitable seethefest whichever way it lands, 2-1 Bairns with 16 red cards and 3 retrospective bans.

I'm enjoying the second half of the season, we're showing great form despite having only built half a team. Imaging our current attack, backed by some midfield muscle & a tight defence. 

Archived