Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who was it that was on about neediness earlier in the thread?

Anyway, I love silly jokes and posting nonsense about how amazing players are from time to time. In all seriousness though I do feel that a lot of people are really letting themselves down by considering Fraser Aird as anything less than a disgusting little bigot, even for banter. 
So fucking proud that our fans turned on him as soon as he was pictured showing his true colours on social media.

If he does the business for us, on the pitch, I couldn’t care less if he attends Rangers supporters dinners and what not. They’re not exactly a direct rival for us, are they? A large number of Scottish players will ‘support’ one side of the old firm. So what, if he enjoys going to games on days we’re not playing? I really don’t see the big deal with this.

He seems to be giving his all for the club, and has been impressive in his last few games. That deserves praise. If he was attending Rangers events and showed no interest in our club, I’d be annoyed. Fortunately, that doesn’t seem to have been the case this season.

If he does the business for us, on the pitch, I couldn’t care less if he attends Rangers supporters dinners and what not. They’re not exactly a direct rival for us, are they? A large number of Scottish players will ‘support’ one side of the old firm. So what, if he enjoys going to games on days we’re not playing? I really don’t see the big deal with this.

He seems to be giving his all for the club, and has been impressive in his last few games. That deserves praise. If he was attending Rangers events and showed no interest in our club, I’d be annoyed. Fortunately, that doesn’t seem to have been the case this season.
I just dont like bigots tbh, regardless of selfish interests.

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

I just dont like bigots tbh, regardless of selfish interests.

What's he done that's made him a bigot? Surely automatically hating someone due to them being an old firm fan is the very definition of a bigot?

By all accounts he's a a big Rangers fan but it's had no bearing on his Pars performances. 

What's he done that's made him a bigot? Surely automatically hating someone due to them being an old firm fan is the very definition of a bigot?

By all accounts he's a a big Rangers fan but it's had no bearing on his Pars performances. 
Regularly heard belting out the perty tunes whilst serving behind the bar in such bigot nests as the Louden seemingly.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Regularly heard belting out the perty tunes whilst serving behind the bar in such bigot nests as the Louden seemingly.

Sadly he won't be the first or last to belt out such songs without and inkling of what they mean/are about. 

I once went into the Louden before a Pars game, got dropped off at the stadium and asked the nearest steward where the closest pub was. 

Got mistaken for a boy in the "Castlemilk Branch" I must look staunch. Weird place. 

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Sadly he won't be the first or last to belt out such songs without and inkling of what they mean/are about. 

I think Fraser Aird is well aware of what they're about. 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Who was it that was on about neediness earlier in the thread?

Anyway, I love silly jokes and posting nonsense about how amazing players are from time to time. In all seriousness though I do feel that a lot of people are really letting themselves down by considering Fraser Aird as anything less than a disgusting little bigot, even for banter. 

So fucking proud that our fans turned on him as soon as he was pictured showing his true colours on social media.

Sure he can't sleep knowing he's morally below your lot.

image.png.f5c23d53b2a529a07b9ac4c388a0eb26.png

On second thoughts, maybe not.

90BFB122-160E-474B-B025-C07AB19F5944.jpeg.0d78a266b1ba0d610f212f3d1ed37b18.jpeg

Aye. I’ll bite skunkface.
For someone who was so concerned re the impact on the Shiels family you are quite happy to continue to revel in pictures of mock eyeballs to score cheap points rather than move on.
Fuckin hypocrite.
Hope you manage to encourage your mates to keep yer greenie count up.

Archived