Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

Lies, it is well known AJ is mediocre at beer pong and it's Williamson that has a cat called Philip.

No flies on you.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
It's Clark and not 'Clarke'.
It's Higginbotham and not 'higginbottom'

Does it matter

One is a *** c**t

The other is just a c**t

Guest Back Post Misses
Lol, no tears. Unlike most of our support I don't see Dunfermline as a derby match, you're rivals like Motherwell, St Mirren or Airdrie to pick three of many. Good atmosphere and big crowds but I'd rather we beat Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen  or if we really are flying Rangers or Celtic!

A rival like Motherwell?

Away and don’t talk utter shite

Guest Back Post Misses
I doubt any players have been offered a deal apart from Robson and Longridge who I understand have options

As have McGhee and Sibbald. Not sure on Longridge.

Guest Back Post Misses
That's never a penalty, think outwith that though the ref had a good game. 

It certainly looked soft.

I thought the referee was poor including that decision.

Out of interest, what else do you think he got wrong? I genuinely thought he had quite a good game. He let a few players, on both teams, away without a booking for cynical fouls (shirt pulling, tripping players), when their man had got away from them them, but I thought he did well to let the game flow.

I’d certainly say it’s the most competent refereeing display we’ve seen, for one of these games, all season. That being said, that’s not much of a compliment - Collum is the only other ref we’ve seen so far, that hasn’t allowed tensions to boil over, in this fixture.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

I don't know, I can't remember being annoyed at the ref that much throughout the game, thought he was pretty decent that decision excluded. Of course if we had dropped points due to that I'd be raging but everything is alright. 

I did think the referee was giving the majority of 50/50s our way. Not that that’s to say he got much wrong, in fact I’d agree that the penalty was one of the only decisions that I thought he got wrong.

22 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I don't know, I can't remember being annoyed at the ref that much throughout the game, thought he was pretty decent that decision excluded. Of course if we had dropped points due to that I'd be raging but everything is alright. 

Your centrehalfs were wrestling Yakubiak to the ground every time the ball went near him.  I know it happens all the time in football, but usually the ref lets a few go and then starts blowing for fouls. The fact that he continually let them away with it annoyed the hell out of me. 

As for the penalty, it looked like a fair attempt to play the ball, but your boy slid into McGhee and took him out after the initial challenge, hence maybe why the ref gave it.  I wouldn't have been happy if that had been given against us.

2018.04.07 (10).jpg

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Your centrehalfs were wrestling Yakubiak to the ground every time the ball went near him.  I know it happens all the time in football, but usually the ref lets a few go and then starts blowing for fouls. The fact that he continually let them away with it annoyed the hell out of me. 

As for the penalty, it looked like a fair attempt to play the ball, but your boy slid into McGhee and took him out after the initial challenge, hence maybe why the ref gave it.  I wouldn't have been happy if that had been given against us.

2018.04.07 (10).jpg

There was a quite bizarre moment in the 2nd half when a defender very forcibly pushed Jakubiak over with a two handed shove. A very obvious foul which wasn't given. The non stand side linesman was probably worse than the ref though, missing a good 3 or 4 balls that had gone out.

5acb58bde6df2_2018_04.07(10).jpg.33413b8edab1002d290273674c921327.jpg

Jakubiak was constantly pushing, pulling and backing in. We see it with McManus every week. McManus is constantly fouled, but doesn’t get very much, because he’s pushing and pulling defenders throughout the match as well, just isn’t as strong as them. If Jakubiak wants free kicks for those incidents, he should maybe try and be more subtle, with his attempts to push and pull at defenders.

Jakubiak was genuinely out-muscled by Morris and Ashcroft for the vast majority of the game, and slowly spat the dummy out at getting f**k all.

25 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Jakubiak was constantly pushing, pulling and backing in. We see it with McManus every week. McManus is constantly fouled, but doesn’t get very much, because he’s pushing and pulling defenders throughout the match as well, just isn’t as strong as them. If Jakubiak wants free kicks for those incidents, he should maybe try and be more subtle, with his attempts to push and pull at defenders.

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

There was a quite bizarre moment in the 2nd half when a defender very forcibly pushed Jakubiak over with a two handed shove. A very obvious foul which wasn't given. The non stand side linesman was probably worse than the ref though, missing a good 3 or 4 balls that had gone out.

Terrible isn't it there was one incident where Robinson tried to dive on the poor lads head 

And he didn't even get a yellow card 

IMG-20180408-WA0002.jpg

12 minutes ago, smpar said:

Jakubiak was genuinely out-muscled by Morris and Ashcroft for the vast majority of the game, and slowly spat the dummy out at getting f**k all.

Didn't see any evidence of dummy spitting but it was certainly a physical contest between your defenders and Jakubiak which I quite enjoyed. Old fashioned fitba' if you like. 

14 minutes ago, Besty said:

Terrible isn't it there was one incident where Robinson tried to dive on the poor lads head 

And he didn't even get a yellow card 

IMG-20180408-WA0002.jpg

That's because he would have been sent off as he'd already been booked for time wasting.

Archived