Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

Deserved that.

Clark could have made it more comfortable with his chances but it never looked like falkirk had two goals in them, would like to see the penalty again but it looked a poor decision at the time, thought it was a superb tackle by Clark. Higgy kept himself the right side of the line for once and we benefited from it, beadling is really settling in now and another good performance from him. Would hope to get him signed up for next season.

Only sour note is the 'takes it up the arse' chant came back

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Higgy and Aird scoring in a Dunfermline win?  There’ll be some badly battered wives/sisters in Falkirk tonight. 

No danger Hartley will have you lot in contention next year.  Bubble burst. 

6 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Yeah.  Craigen aird and higginbottom didnt do anything that would have me desperate to have them back and if you want promotion you'll need better too.

Two of them scored the goals that won the game, you fuckin balloon. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

No one fussed for talking about the game then?

Parsboi, yer sisters in labour m8, congratulations, your going to be a daddy!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL whitamalike

Good on ye sir! Keep yer chins up it’s only a game m9

Higgy and Aird scoring in a Dunfermline win?  There’ll be some badly battered wives/sisters in Falkirk tonight. 

No danger Hartley will have you lot in contention next year.  Bubble burst. 

Totally unnecessary to suggest that there will be domestic violence as a result of this game. I suggest you keep these kind of comments to yourself.

Yeah.  Craigen aird and higginbottom didnt do anything that would have me desperate to have them back and if you want promotion you'll need better too.

IMG_20180407_175129.jpg

Hartley at fault for that today. He got his tactics, team selection and substitutions all wrong. Dunfermline were far better than us and even when we were having our best spell of the game in the second half they missed 2 absolutely great chances and we struggled to create anything.

First time since probably the United away game that Hartley has got his team so wrong. Watson was a liability at the back and McGhee was so awkward at right wing back it looked an easy to fix to get Tumilty/Kidd on there and get McGhee back to his best position. Sean Welsh still doesn’t look fit to me either he’s so laboured in everything he does and didn’t really have the dig that we needed in the middle of the park.

I’m getting really worried about the amount of game time Alex Harris is getting recently. Yet again he came on and was fucking grim. An absolute shitebag who offers us nothing. His attempt when through on goal was embarrassing he had both Robson and Nelson free to square it to but pulled his shot about 20 yards wide. He’s an imposter that’s needed binned asap.

No complaints whatsoever. The better team won and overran us in midfield. Hartley's persistence to play the top three together is leaving us far too light in midfield which lost the game today. You need a Kidd / Taiwo type player in the middle of the park to do the dirty side. Our fullbacks were very poor today, McGhee especially. 

MOTM for me was Ashcroft. Absolutely bossed our strikers all game and never gave Jak a sniff until late in the 2nd half. 

On our ex-players I felt Higgy ran the show in midfield, Airds delivery was excellent at times in the first half but Craigen was absolutely anonymous. 

Hartley has to take the blame for that, had us set up wrong from the start. Personally I’d give up on the front 3, when it works it’s fantastic to watch but we lose the midfield often. Dunfermline deserved the victory no doubt but I wonder what could have been if Harris was a competent footballer. You could see how much that victory meant to the pars and I hope they enjoy their night, c***s.

Deserved that.

Clark could have made it more comfortable with his chances but it never looked like falkirk had two goals in them, would like to see the penalty again but it looked a poor decision at the time, thought it was a superb tackle by Clark. Higgy kept himself the right side of the line for once and we benefited from it, beadling is really settling in now and another good performance from him. Would hope to get him signed up for next season.

Only sour note is the 'takes it up the arse' chant came back
That's two games at TFS your fans have chanted that. It's a 1980's chant and that's where it belongs.

1 minute ago, wee_bairn said:

No complaints whatsoever. The better team won and overrun us in midfield. Hartley persistence to play the top three together is leaving us far too light in midfield which lost the game today. You need a Kidd / Taiwo type player in the middle of the park to do the dirty side. Our fullbacks were very poor today, McGhee especially. 

MOTM for me was Ashcroft. Absolutely bossed our strikers all game and never gave Jak a sniff until late in the 2nd half. 

On our ex-players I felt Higgy ran the show in midfield, Airds delivery was excellent at times in the first half but Craigen was absolutely anonymous. 

Generous, I thought Falkirk were better than the Livingston side midweek. 

Good game though with what seemed a decent atmosphere. 

Theres a serious point among all the Aird/Craigen chat from our fans and all joking aside, you can see what we turned into under Houston materialising at Dunfermline.

We bemoaned the constant signing /retention of mid level Championship jobbers. It seems like the same sort of thing at Dunfermline. Guys like Aird and Craigen wont get you out of this league and a goal against us chamges nothing in terms of being happy to see Hartley emptying that sort of player.

Pars to boss the midfield here I fear

With Craigen and Aird?

IMG_0573.jpg

And heads gone Higgy

4B9F4877-F71F-4304-B928-61E8364B4201-243-0000001DBAE5912E.jpg
No chance. Craigen is hardly a hardman.

E6A2F2D0-E0E1-4FB6-84BC-566BACC1F2E8-243-0000001ECC5D0313.jpg

Archived