Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

Should be a big crowd on Saturday with both sides in good form. This is probably our toughest game left on paper but we are unbeaten against Falkirk in the league this season.

Falkirk are probably out of top four contention but they've been excellent at home lately, losing just once since late November.

AJ has turned it round recently after a terrible run but losing to the Bairns would get our zoomers frothing at the mouth at him (and Nicky Clark) once again.

I expect a big crowd, a couple of red cards and some embarrassing behaviour from both sets of fans.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this, should be a cracker. Both sides on decent form and our home form has been really good lately.

Atmosphere should be excellent, just hope there is good banter without anything that's going to get us into the news all over the world.

I'll go for 2-1 Bairns with Nelson and Muirhead scoring from a pen. I also think that there might be a sending off or two.

IMG_0572.jpg

Just been off the phone there to let our good pal at the SFA know that the thread is up and running, don’t think I won’t go calling up again to report any unruly behaviour.

Our season is now over but would be good to restore the natural order to these proceedings with a Home win.

Off the field shenanigans will be interesting I’m sure from both sets and will likely lead to a couple of reds on the field too.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

IMG_0572.jpg

Just been off the phone there to let our good pal at the SFA know that the thread is up and running, don’t think I won’t go calling up again to report any unruly behaviour.

Wouldn't surprise me if Dunfermline flew a camera from a drone above TFS on Saturday with a live stream to the SFA Grassline.

31 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Dunfermline flew a camera from a drone above TFS on Saturday with a live stream to the SFA Grassline.

I like your thinking

Just now, Zen Archer said:

To A Townie?

Don't be fucking ridiculous.

Separated at birth? You may have more regal blood than you realised. Since Raith started roving the third tier the pun count has been considerably lower. 

Archived