Berwick vs Stenny

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David W said:

Stirling's form is awful, they'd be mad playing for a draw and going into the playoffs off the back of that. The chances of us getting 6 are absolutely zero.

It’s highly unlikely but more unlikely was the mcswegan lead comeback against Alloa a few years back.

Stirling's form is awful, they'd be mad playing for a draw and going into the playoffs off the back of that. The chances of us getting 6 are absolutely zero.

All we can do is to try and win the game see what happens at Stirling
After cowdenbeath we would have taken this every day of the week

Clyde will probably draw on Saturday and we all get beat. It's the Clyde way. Always the hope that kills them.

Two draws against Berwick in 7 days is absolutely pitiful. We should have buried our chances, we should have done this, we should have done that blah blah blah. Someone just please put us out our misery.

We are a very poor team in a very poor league. It's as simple as that.

Stirling and Warriors to play out the old World Cup dead rubber draw trick next week? 

On current form I would take that right now. Although I don't fancy our chances against Peterhead if we finish 3rd.

I must be missing something. Why would the Binos and Stenny contrive to fix the result on Saturday to help each other into the play offs?

Do they both think they have a better chance against each other than they would against us?

Are they frightened of us?

I must be missing something. Why would the Binos and Stenny contrive to fix the result on Saturday to help each other into the play offs?
Do they both think they have a better chance against each other than they would against us?

Frightened of Peterhead tbh.

3 hours ago, LiviClyde said:

I'd expect both Stirling and Stenny to lose their semis so no danger they'd even need to worry about playing against each other.

Archived