What an EOSFL could look like if we merged next season

AlanCamelonfan

Just now, gogsy said:

If you're not happy with the post try taking it up with the forum moderators, good luck. 

Just post it where it should be, you are a big fan of the EOSFL and anti junior so why are you hanging about....you got your wish , now go post on your forum and be happy,,,its much better than the juniors ...isnt it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kenny131 said:

Talbot fans can't be arrogant at times but telling folks tae f**k off your no needed here is a new level. Exactly who put you in charge of pnb 

I didnt use words anything like that, this is a junior forum after all, there is also an EOSFL forum, which I would guess is for discussing EOSFL topics....would you not agree?

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Acted like a sheep, think youre making this up

I dont make anything up, even on here , My username is my initials, I wouldnt write anything I wouldnt say face to face.

Just now, gogsy said:

So you're quoting something that you allegedly remember from over five years ago, which you havent at any point mentioned before but seemingly have remembered it now because youre upset over a post made by myself. Clearly talking a load of old bull.

Not upset, always remembered it ,but you hadnt called me a chump before so had no need to mention it

The clubs from the east who are on the move will be moving for moving sake. The same teams will win the leagues , move up the sacred pyramid and get beat by a Cowdenbeath et al.  The hot bed for non league football is not kick abouts in cages on plastic pitches over in the New Jerusalem.  The west of Scotland is where it’s at ,  Pollok, Auchenleck and even St Rochs pulling in crowds that EOS teams could only dream off. 

All these teams moving will not upset the equilibrium of Junior football. The east has been irrelevant for a decade. I for one won’t miss them but I wish them good luck in their journey through a sterile place in an attempt to reach mediocrity. 

5 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

The clubs from the east who are on the move will be moving for moving sake. The same teams will win the leagues , move up the sacred pyramid and get beat by a Cowdenbeath et al.  The hot bed for non league football is not kick abouts in cages on plastic pitches over in the New Jerusalem.  The west of Scotland is where it’s at ,  Pollok, Auchenleck and even St Rochs pulling in crowds that EOS teams could only dream off. 

All these teams moving will not upset the equilibrium of Junior football. The east has been irrelevant for a decade. I for one won’t miss them but I wish them good luck in their journey through a sterile place in an attempt to reach mediocrity. 

Bo’ness Linlithgow are big clubs and will be misse when junior cup draw is made next season , the rest who really cares ? 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Bo’ness Linlithgow are big clubs and will be misse when junior cup draw is made next season , the rest who really cares ? 

Yes they are big club but what are their goals. Is it to play at the highest level or are they just scared that their rivals results will come before theirs in the Sunday Mail. 

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

You missed out Bonnyrîgg,between the three of them they've won the Super lezgue on 10 occasions in 16 seasons.

Bonnyrîgg 4

Linlithgow 3

Boness 3

Archived