Utd v Dumbarton

1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

I am guessing someone fancies a warm home watching the champions league. Also why is tannadice more waterlogged than anywhere else these days

Tears.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Hopefully when we get relegated we don't need to deal with utter amateurs like Dundee Utd calling for pitch inspections an hour and a half before kick off.

Ditto if we stay up, but they get prom......nah, lets go with your scenario.

I'm trying to get my head around our team. It looks like no right-back and two left-backs - so presumably one of them will play at RB. Given Dick isn't a very good LB, him at RB gives me the fear, so lets put Boomer there. Not convinced in a midfield duo of Div Wilson and Kyle Hutton either.

Scott Gallacher

Chris McLaughlin Andy Dowie Craig Barr Liam Dick

Kyle Hutton David Wilson

Andy Stirling Danny Handling Dimitris Froxylias

Calum Gallagher

Frankly if United don't win tonight they should be made to hand Sam Stanton back.

The pitch is a mess in the usual area (corner beside the tunnel). Why didnt we have covers etc on considering the weather reports have been quite accurate over the last few days? Mickey mouse stuff from us as per usual

22 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

The pitch is a mess in the usual area (corner beside the tunnel). Why didnt we have covers etc on considering the weather reports have been quite accurate over the last few days? Mickey mouse stuff from us as per usual

Why don't you just level your pitch instead of having it slope on two planes towards that corner?

Archived