Thistle V Killie (07/04/18)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, the west curve said:

I hope Killie win on Saturday but I hope Thistle stay up. Dingwall is an expedition to go to whereas our fans find it easy to get to Maryhill.

Nice sentiment, but you can't have both. :whistle

Despite being in this spell of good form in recent months, I am still concerned that I will soon wake up and see us still with Gary Locke in charge. 

Going to go for a scrappy, 2-1 Killie win with Boyd and a last minute S(G)OD goal, whilst Doolan continues to score against us. 

36 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Purely for financial reasons it’s better for Killie if Partick stay up. They this season brought 673 fans to RP. The last visits of Dundee,170, Ross County,103 and St Johnstone,75 bears that out.

Agreed.  If we get them around Christmas time next year, we'll immediately break even on that Pumpkin Spice Latte machine we installed in the Chadwick too.

4 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Beating the panto dames in there own theatre is a delicious thought but I still hope they stay up .

Getting rid of the Im Rogers and Rossdees of this forum is altogether more appealing 

'Their'. :thumsup2

47 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

All this pessimism from the Jags and all this optimism from us just leading up to a fucking banger...

0-0

I mean 4-1. Can't see us going a clean sheet with an ex-killie player up front

Yeah, it's like setting yourself up for a fall, isn't it? The odds must be way in favour of Killie, and little wonder. It won't last forever and I hope that means tomorrow, but I am not waging a penny on my prediction of a home win. Surely there's only so much of a buttfucking a Thistle squad can take.

11 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

O’Donnell could score an injury time winner, giving the North Stand the ‘V’s’ and I still couldnt hate him.

Beautiful b*****d.

Just adorable, isn't he?

Archived