Thistle V Killie (07/04/18)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great opportunity for I Biancoblu in this one to continue to exert pressure on the top four.

Although you never know what to expect from plucky wee Thistle, could make things awkward for us the longer it stays zero-zero. It'll be a big game for them.

37 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I know I might be bias but he's definitely worth McLeish giving him a run out in the two summer games, possibly one of the Killie players Big Eck mentioned, during his TalkSport interview last week, was worth a look at.

If his final ball into the box was better I would agree with you, however I still think he could a lot better considering the positions he gets himself into going forward. 

2 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

If his final ball into the box was better I would agree with you, however I still think he could a lot better considering the positions he gets himself into going forward. 

Fuckin wit. His final ball is usually fantastic, maybe 1 bad cross per game. 

On 4/1/2018 at 22:21, Fuctifano said:

There would be some kind of irony in us not being able to beat Killie at home over the last 4 years when they've turned up with absolute shit, and now they're flying, for us to scrape a 1-0 win. 

In the real world these things don't happen and I'll confirm my prediction as to how heavily we'll lose after Tuesday night. 

5-0. At half time.

Boyd hat-trick, if he wants one. They've stopped playing for Archibald.

If the Thistle fans would care to comment on his physique & question his parentage first, that would be smashin thanks......

5 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Still not used to being confident before every game. Something in the back of my head is telling me this has got banana skin written all over it. 

Just got to keep faith in Sir Steve. 

Since SSC came in I've developed a fear for the bottom 6. We always turn up for the big teams, minus 1 performance each against Hibs and Aberdeen. It's the scrappy teams I feel can somehow get round us because they usually never have a plan

Archie's sportsound interview was the usual passive cliche filled pish. Like a soldier who has just been blown up and lost a couple of limbs saying canny wait to get back to it next week/put this right.

Dick Campbell in now.

Archived