Arbroath v Raith

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heading up for this one, am I right in saying there’s a car park virtually right next to the ground? I was extremely boozy at the Xmas fixture ha!
I agree Vaughan will be a miss, but I think a week out will be do the world of good for him (wouldn’t have dropped him however if he was available). My XI for Saturday -
IMG_7938.jpg.288dae6ea73d382d37c6baa4a5b468e7.jpg

COYR, Just f##king win ????????

Just park on grass first right after ground you’ll see all the cars there

Just park on grass first right after ground you’ll see all the cars there

But don't block the entrance, visitors have a habit of doing so

We might be missing our best 2, possibly 3 players here, ToB, Scott Martin and Bobby.

Not sure what we will see if that’s the case. Hopefully ToB and Bobby can make it. Martin suspended unfortunately so he won’t, huge miss.

Segregation essential after the way Arbroath fans acted in the first meeting at Stark's Park, fighting with Raith fans, trying to cause trouble with other Arbroath fans.

The same fans that ruin it for everyone else. Like the time that fan ran on and sexually assaulted an official at Gayfield.

Segregation essential after the way Arbroath fans acted in the first meeting at Stark's Park, fighting with Raith fans, trying to cause trouble with other Arbroath fans.

Ironic, really, that the Arbroath away support was rewarded with a better stand and view on their next visit, while the Rovers support is stuck at one end on both their visits to Arbroath.

[emoji23]

Decent to be fair.

Segregation is shite though. Shoot towards pleash end first and it’s not so bad. That late goal v Dundee United would’ve been 10 times better if it was the 90th minute at harbour end

3 hours ago, HeraldSchumacher said:

The same fans that ruin it for everyone else. Like the time that fan ran on and sexually assaulted an official at Gayfield.

Fighting?

handbags

Quite fancy going on Saturday but the train from Edinburgh is incredibly expensive - more than £30 - and it’s the week before pay day. If Ayr are going to slip up, and I don’t think they will, then it needs to happen this week. Hopefully another win to keep the momentum going towards the play offs and anything else is a bonus.

22 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Quite fancy going on Saturday but the train from Edinburgh is incredibly expensive - more than £30 - and it’s the week before pay day. If Ayr are going to slip up, and I don’t think they will, then it needs to happen this week. Hopefully another win to keep the momentum going towards the play offs and anything else is a bonus.

It's a bit of a joke really. Cheaper for me to get a ticket down to the Ayr game (£24) from Haymarket than it is to Arbroath, despite the trip north being closer. 

Train prices r ridiculous full stop. From Edinburgh u could literally fly to hamburg return for cheaper than the train to Arbroath

Even if you break the journey? Might be worth a nosey. Could maybe try Edinburgh to Kirkcaldy, Kirkcaldy to Dundee and Dundee to Arbroath or something

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Even if you break the journey? Might be worth a nosey. Could maybe try Edinburgh to Kirkcaldy, Kirkcaldy to Dundee and Dundee to Arbroath or something

Good shout, I used that TrainSplit to knock it down to £20 with a railcard. A bit more realistic.

Archived