Arbroath v Raith

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Just pay me in mate. I’ve only ever attended two of our play-off games; the 1-0 home win over Hibs and the 2-2 draw at Airdrie. I’ve never seen us lose a play-off game.

I will endeavour to make both legs of our play-off games this season.

Shut up and take my season ticket....

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mon Arbroath,  Funny how Arbroath have more than matched us all season yet are a fair bit behind in the league.

I would expect a home win in this game from what I've seen of both teams. Your last games against Alloa have been strange results or is it down to a form drop? 

Anyway, all the best on sat when Raith (shyte away) come calling.

6 hours ago, Oor Willis said:

Shut up and take my season ticket....

I believe season tickets are not valid for play-off games, but thanks for the offer.

I’m hoping it’s Arbroath in the play-off. I’ve already been to Alloa this season and i’m not a big fan of their ground.

Mon Arbroath,  Funny how Arbroath have more than matched us all season yet are a fair bit behind in the league.

I would expect a home win in this game from what I've seen of both teams. Your last games against Alloa have been strange results or is it down to a form drop? 

Anyway, all the best on sat when Raith (shyte away) come calling.

Said it on another thread but our change to 3 at the back has been a bit of a game changer

Started off with 4 at the back the first 14 games and went

5 wins, 2 draws, 7 defeats

Bunnet changed it to 3 at the back and we’ve gone 17 games with

10 wins, 5 draws and 2 defeats

Games against EF and Alloa have also been big set backs for whatever reason, only 2 points from a possible 21 which is way worse than what we’ve had against anybody else, only Raith where we’ve got 1 from 9 is similar.

Forfar 12 from 12

Albion 9 from 12

QP 9 from 9

Ayr 7 from 12

Stranraer 6 from 12

Airdrie 5 from 9

Alloa 2 from 12

East Fife 1 from 9

Raith Rovers 1 from 9

Heading up on an earlier train what is  best place for a pint and scran? That has the football on any recommendations would be appreciated 

If you’re wanting food you’d be best going to Coast, then there’s a load of pubs you could go to after that for the football. Shotz, Station Bar, West Port Bar will all be best for watching the early KO.

Food at Tutties is great but no football on TV.

Heading up on an earlier train what is  best place for a pint and scran? That has the football on any recommendations would be appreciated 

Im struggling to think of a place to do both tbh. My recommendation would be station bar or westport bar when u get off the train which will have the football on then grab a bellrock chipper on the way to tutties [emoji106]

Im struggling to think of a place to do both tbh. My recommendation would be station bar or westport bar when u get off the train which will have the football on then grab a bellrock chipper on the way to tutties [emoji106]

Don’t think the West Port Bar shows football anymore

Not overly nervous about this.  Don't think we have a realistic chance of the title any more so it's about gaining momentum for the play offs.

Vaughan will be a miss but perhaps Furtado and Spence will work well together. 

Not overly nervous about this.  Don't think we have a realistic chance of the title any more so it's about gaining momentum for the play offs.
Vaughan will be a miss but perhaps Furtado and Spence will work well together. 

Win every game and you might just sneak the title

Heading up for this one, am I right in saying there’s a car park virtually right next to the ground? I was extremely boozy at the Xmas fixture ha!

I agree Vaughan will be a miss, but I think a week out will be do the world of good for him (wouldn’t have dropped him however if he was available). My XI for Saturday -

IMG_7938.jpg.288dae6ea73d382d37c6baa4a5b468e7.jpg

COYR, Just f##king win ????????

Archived