Arbroath v Raith

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soft penalty, too. Probably was, just, a foul but Buchanan should've been much stronger.

That said, once it's given, you could make the argument that it should be red. Dragged down just outside the six yard box, not an "attempt to play the ball" - is that the wording in the law now?

Certainly along those lines. It’s why Davidson was sent off up at Forfar.

Soft penalty, too. Probably was, just, a foul but Buchanan should've been much stronger.

That said, once it's given, you could make the argument that it should be red. Dragged down just outside the six yard box, not an "attempt to play the ball" - is that the wording in the law now?

Was pretty much my thoughts, didn't look a lot in it but once it was given thought ToB could have been off.

There’s been a few good performances. Hammy’s done well with Furtado, Gav has been excellent. We certainly don’t deserve to be down in the balance of play. I didn’t see much of the penalty. Neither of the shouts at our end looked like pens either.

I thought that too. Don’t think there’s been much in it, Swankie should’ve scored and if I could’ve had anyone on end of it I would’ve wanted him.

Raith are so stuffy can’t seem to get anything off them. Giants at the back

Archived