Brechin V champions in waiting

Strange that our ticket allocation is almost sold out, yet Brechin are still saying there will be a pay at the gate option for away fans (no mention regarding subject to availability of the initial ticket allocation).

I'm really hoping there's still lots of room over and above the 1750 ticket allocation as I've relied on the PATG option being available on the day...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, fraser_smfc said:

Strange that our ticket allocation is almost sold out, yet Brechin are still saying there will be a pay at the gate option for away fans (no mention regarding subject to availability of the initial ticket allocation).

I'm really hoping there's still lots of room over and above the 1750 ticket allocation as I've relied on the PATG option being available on the day...

I think it'll be ok, but probably want to get yourself down a bit early, if for no other reason than to avoid the inevitable shambles trying to get in. If we are getting around 3000 allocation overall, it won't sell out.

5 minutes ago, GAD said:

I think it'll be ok, but probably want to get yourself down a bit early, if for no other reason than to avoid the inevitable shambles trying to get in. If we are getting around 3000 allocation overall, it won't sell out.

Yeah I hope so. I'll be there as early as possible and I'll get into one part of the ground or another, I just hope it's the right one. 

I have a wedding on Saturday. I hope we get pumped. Win it at Tannadice much better idea.

I cant make it tomorrow either so the selfish side of me is hoping it goes to Tuesday [emoji39].

Still can't believe we are in this position, incredible stuff.

This will be extra special for the fans who dragged themselves down to Dumfries midweek last season so for their sake I hope it's done and dusted tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Ticket allocation now sold out, so it's a cash gate rush tomorrow for those who didn't get one...

Despite the statement of"limited" availability on the day surely there should be 1300+ spaces available in the away end alone if segregation is the same as it was for Sevco (3100 available to them). We got 1750 so there should be no panic at all unless Brechin are not giving us as much capacity. ???

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:

Despite the statement of"limited" availability on the day surely there should be 1300+ spaces available in the away end alone if segregation is the same as it was for Sevco (3100 available to them). We got 1750 so there should be no panic at all unless Brechin are not giving us as much capacity. ???

That's what we don't know. If someone from Brechin would give an idea, it'd help. I'd expect about 2,500 from Paisley

Ticket allocation now sold out, so it's a cash gate rush tomorrow for those who didn't get one...

Season ticket still available. Cement your place in St Mirren history today. Single match rental option now available at knock down price.

Collection only, although may consider travelling down if significant fee can be negotiated or Moray Cup is involved (not fussed with Irn Bru anymore). No time wasters. Possible upgrade to away end, bribe stewards for details.

That's what we don't know. If someone from Brechin would give an idea, it'd help. I'd expect about 2,500 from Paisley

There will be plenty room for that there is the stand that I'm sure holds about 2000 then you have the whole hedge side as well so shouldn't be a problem. Hope the St Mirren fans have a great day out would love to see you win the title they more than deserve it just not this Saturday though were due some thing against you lot after how close the last few games have been between us

1 hour ago, Soctty said:

How will that work? Will folks with tickets be queueing up with folks trying to pay cash?

I appreciate you can't answer this I'm just wondering if it'll best to turn up mega early - probably.

6 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

There was St Mirren fans in both ends behind the goals in December ... No panic, anyone wanting in will get in!

Yeah but can I turn up at 2:59 and still see the KO?

SMFC saying pay at gate for 300 only tomorrow WTF - this has shambles written all over it, there should be capacity for well over 1000 more in the away end alone.  A simple statement from Brechin as to how many they can accommodate would put this all to bed. As it stands anyone traveling for a pay at the gate option (which was announced ages ago) doesn't know if they will get in or not.

24 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

SMFC saying pay at gate for 300 only tomorrow WTF - this has shambles written all over it, there should be capacity for well over 1000 more in the away end alone.  A simple statement from Brechin as to how many they can accommodate would put this all to bed. As it stands anyone traveling for a pay at the gate option (which was announced ages ago) doesn't know if they will get in or not.

I really can't see anyone getting knocked back... Brechin could do with the money and it's a meaningless game for them.

Archived