Airdrie vs Ayr Utd

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Airdrie had someone sent off yesterday, is he going to be a miss? Hope so... Nervous about this one especially having lost 2-0 there before. However since then we have added Bell to the defence and upgraded Brian Gilmour to Mark Kerr. We've ground out wins in a couple of away games recently so hopefully manage again. It's gonna be nervy stuff though - i'm going 3-2 Ayr

Hmmm, when I’ve seen him in CM he’s really flattered to deceive this season. However I think that may happen.
Assume we’ll be housd in the stand opposite to the away fans for this one. Can see 1000+ making the journey for this one. Win and the title is surely ours. Would be so Ayr Utd to f**k it up here though.

There’s an operations meeting midweek but Ayr fans will probably be put in the stand opposite the Main Stand for segregation purposes.

27 minutes ago, AFC1878 said:

There’s an operations meeting midweek but Ayr fans will probably be put in the stand opposite the Main Stand for segregation purposes.

Nothing to do with segregation, it's because they smell so bad!!

Nope lol , but you're still a clown ????[emoji23][emoji23]

Give it a rest. We know you don't like it when people criticise your laddie, but you have to remember every fan who attends a game will have an opinion which is just as valid as yours. I've voiced mine on here and you didn't agree, so be it, but I'd draw the line short of giving him abuse during a match.

For what it's worth I'd say he actually had a reasonable game yesterday but unfortunately these occasions have been too rare, again that's my opinion.

If you think that makes me a clown also, then that would be your opinion which you're entitled to. However as with your opinion about your laddie you'd be wrong [emoji6]

Six days to go and the thread is fucked already 

The only reason I started it so early was to ensure a few fans were fully in meltdown mode before the game begins.

If we find ourselves 6 points clear at full time on Saturday then I’d expect proper scenes.

5 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

The only reason I started it so early was to ensure a few fans were fully in meltdown mode before the game begins.

If we find ourselves 6 points clear at full time on Saturday then I’d expect proper scenes.

There's not a single Ayr fan who wouldn't just stay in the house and forget about the game if we were given a 3 point lead without playing on Saturday

12 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

There's not a single Ayr fan who wouldn't just stay in the house and forget about the game if we were given a 3 point lead without playing on Saturday

I'm definitely sad enough to still go. 

Archived