Airdrie vs Ayr Utd

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
55 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:
Ayr fans wetting their knickers and wanking their little clits at their crowd.

If we gub them, their meltdowns would make the 6 O'clock news.

Do it Airdrie.

Reeking of jealousy.

True. I'd much rather be playing for the title than hoping to spoil someone elses' day. However, you can only piss with the cock you've got.

24 minutes ago, Ayrfan1910 said:

Hahaha obsessed

Yeah, imagine posting about an Airdrie win in an Airdirie thread. Obsessed right enough.

16 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

I believe that too - certainly hope so. 

McCall  had no problem dropping Hart for the Raith game when Ruddy had only signed like a day or two before, when there was a cup game the week after which would have seemed better suited for him. So I expect it's not just talk and Hart will be in for Saturday. Just seems more McCall's style.

1 hour ago, Pesadilla said:

Do it Airdrie.

Another notch on the belt for the Airdrie tourist board after Count Dankula & Tommy Robinson. You're on a roll.

2 hours ago, Pesadilla said:

Do it Airdrie.

DEXATI20180401233207-01.jpeg

Think folk need to calm down about the prospect of Hart potentially playing. It's unlikely to be the end of the world. Think back to the first game of the season against Killie when he more than held his own in a hostile atmosphere. While he's had his fair share of howlers, that game suggested to me that he has got potential.

3 hours ago, Young Eddie said:

Think folk need to calm down about the prospect of Hart potentially playing. It's unlikely to be the end of the world. Think back to the first game of the season against Killie when he more than held his own in a hostile atmosphere. While he's had his fair share of howlers, that game suggested to me that he has got potential.

To be fair he was relatively untested that night. Killie  were so shit I don’t remember them having many shots on target and Jordan Jones final ball was so bad we were rarely threatened by cross balls.

Ayr Fannies are literally dripping and throbbing with excitement.   

Unfortunately they're so excited they've lost control and sharted all over this fred.

Buzzing for this one now, I've managed to shake off the man-flu which was putting my attendance in slight doubt. We are coming into this one off some good form having won 7 of our last  league games and having not lost in the league since 3rd February.

I feel like this could be a pivotal weekend in the title race with both teams having (On Paper) tough away games where theres every chance that one/both will drop points.

As I said earlier in the thread, Airdrie will be right up for this and will be desprate to beat us and put our title ambitions in doubt but I feel if we are profesional and perform well then we should get the job done. We've managed to grind out a few wins recently while not playing particularly well which is the sign of champions.

Teamwise I'd go:

Ruddy/Hart

Reid

Rose

Bell

Boyle

Forrest

Kerr

Geggan

McDaid

Moore

Shankland

Subs- Hart/Ruddy, Ferguson, Adams, McGuffie,  Faulds, McCowan, Murphy

42 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Buzzing for this one now, I've managed to shake off the man-flu which was putting my attendance in slight doubt. We are coming into this one off some good form having won 7 of our last  league games and having not lost in the league since 3rd February.

I feel like this could be a pivotal weekend in the title race with both teams having (On Paper) tough away games where theres every chance that one/both will drop points.

As I said earlier in the thread, Airdrie will be right up for this and will be desprate to beat us and put our title ambitions in doubt but I feel if we are profesional and perform well then we should get the job done. We've managed to grind out a few wins recently while not playing particularly well which is the sign of champions.

Teamwise I'd go:

Ruddy/Hart

Reid

Rose

Bell

Boyle

Forrest

Kerr

Geggan

McDaid

Moore

Shankland