Airdrie vs Ayr Utd

A win here could be massive considering Raith will struggle against Arbroath. Moffat suspended so the not so productive partnership of Moore and Shankland will probably start. Will Adams start on the artificial and is Geggan back for this one?

Ruddy

Reid/Geggan

Bell

Rose

Boyle

McDaid

Crawford/Adams

Kerr

Forrest

Moore

Shankland

3-1 Ayr

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So its someting you,ve made up and not based on head to head this season

Not basing it on head to head.

I’m basing it on the fact that your best player is suspended, Arbroath are a better team from what I’ve seen and you’re shite away from home.

Enjoy the game

I,ll give you were shite away from home,that is a fact and actually Davidson is our best player so your not getting that one.

Ayr will struggle against Airdrie.Fact or hope?Well, only us an East Fife have beaten them at home but its still more hope

Enjoy the game :P

Don’t listen to Rovers_Lad. We will most likely struggle at Arbroath and if we get a result it will either be a scrappy or a smash-and-grab affair. If we drop points this will likely be the day you effectively win the league.

29 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Don’t listen to Rovers_Lad. We will most likely struggle at Arbroath and if we get a result it will either be a scrappy or a smash-and-grab affair. If we drop points this will likely be the day you effectively win the league.

Keep  up the mind games I'm not buying it though next weekend could be descisve

9 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

If Geggan is back then I would keep Reid at right back. Geggan in the middle alongside Kerr with Crawford and McDaid out wide. Adams won’t be risked I wouldn’t think.

Hmmm, when I’ve seen him in CM he’s really flattered to deceive this season. However I think that may happen.

Assume we’ll be housd in the stand opposite to the away fans for this one. Can see 1000+ making the journey for this one. Win and the title is surely ours. Would be so Ayr Utd to f**k it up here though.

8 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Hmmm, when I’ve seen him in CM he’s really flattered to deceive this season. However I think that may happen.

Assume we’ll be housd in the stand opposite to the away fans for this one. Can see 1000+ making the journey for this one. Win and the title is surely ours. Would be so Ayr Utd to f**k it up here though.

Can't see it. 

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Can't see it. 

For me next week is pivotal. Especially with Raith away to Arbroath. Fans know it and I think we’ll travel up in numbers. Especially with cheap buses being put on. 

Archived