Doonhamers v Bairns

4 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Nelly?
I hope he doesn’t pack his trunk at the end of the season!

Out of contract at the end of the season and not really featured with Sunderland.......where they are now and now doing reasonably well and not scoring week in week out in the 2nd tier of Scotland wont really give him a lot of suitors and should see him back again I hope.........

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out of contract at the end of the season and not really featured with Sunderland.......where they are now and now doing reasonably well and not scoring week in week out in the 2nd tier of Scotland wont really give him a lot of suitors and should see him back again I hope.........

I think he signed an extension for 1 more year with Sunderland before he left them for us.

Being honest, I’d guess that’s purely to safe guard them for a fee should he shine up here and we/others fancy taking him on.

Guest Back Post Misses
Heading down to this now tomorrow. Any chance of a beer at the stadium if the bus gets in about 6.45-7.00?

Plenary of Pubs 5 mins from the ground at the away end

11 hours ago, MrDust said:

Think it may depend on the league that Sunderland are in next season? They look like they're going down which may mean that they'll need to cut their cloth, possibly having to hold on to some of their fringe players.

49 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Think it may depend on the league that Sunderland are in next season? They look like they're going down which may mean that they'll need to cut their cloth, possibly having to hold on to some of their fringe players.

Alternatively it could lead to a cull of their fringe players.

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Alternatively it could lead to a cull of their fringe players.

Aye, possibly; I'm just thinking that they may need to let the better paid players go. Hope I'm wrong as I'd love to see him back in a Falkirk shirt next season.

Hmmm. Queens v Falkirk, or Juventus v Real Madrid on tv. No Contest! Palmerston by a mile!

Fucking right, sitting in the house watching football that you don’t really care about is shite compared with going to a game that actually means a bit to you.

I’m leaving in half an hour. What’s the weather like? it’s snowing heavily in falkirk just now.

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Roadworks on the approach to Dumfries at Heathhall might cause slight delay but they seem to be letting more vehicles through heading into town than out. 

Nothing can stop the juggernaut. 

Archived