Major League Baseball

jimmy boo

The best Aaron in baseball is absolutely flying just now. Another superb performance against the Giants last night. A shame that Pivetta and Velasquez have reverted to type as the top two are great.

The Mets look like idiots. Made a mistake on their lineup card and had two people given out for batting out of order.
Reds' manager a little bit sneaky top of the next inning. Lets the batter draw a walk the tries to say the Mets were still batting in the wrong order ????

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Joey Bats is a Met. This'll be interesting if nothing else. Shame we don't have a series v the Rangers this year.

Watched him play for the Braves against the Giants a week or two back.  Looks well past it to me.  I presume they aren't going to play him at 3rd.

Watched him play for the Braves against the Giants a week or two back.  Looks well past it to me.  I presume they aren't going to play him at 3rd.
Yeah I think he's done to be honest. Probably play outfield, and more as a platoon guy against lefties. Think the outfielders we have still standing all bat left handed.

In Chicago and at the Cubs v Giants game just now, first baseball I’ve been to / watched. Pretty good crack. Takes fucking ages (two hours and we’re only starting the fifth inning), but the crowd are going fucking nuts any time the Cubs get a run (couple of homers too), you can drink at your seat, and they just played the YMCA over the tannoy and the entire crowd sung along and danced. We’re enjoying it.

You couldn't make it up - Syndergaard and Matz down with finger injuries on the same day.  

There's definitely a phnarr phnarr joke here somewhere..  

It sucks being a Mets fan though.