Major League Baseball

jimmy boo

On 13/10/2021 at 11:56, aDONisSheep said:

I genuinely thought the White Sox would be in with a shout of winning it all, but they've been outclassed and outplayed by the Astros.

I'm down to rooting for the Red Sox (who will get rolled over by the Astros) and the Braves 😪

Kill me now if it's an Astros v Dodgers world series, then dig me up and kill me again if the Dodgers win the WS.

Yours, Goooooo Sox!

aDONis

Can't see past a Dodgers Astros WS now 🙄

On 06/10/2021 at 12:09, aDONisSheep said:

Yankees really seeing the benefit of Gerrit Coles $39m p.a. deal in this one, with him lasting nearly a whole 3 innings!

Gooooooooooo Sox!

Yours

aDONis 

Methinks, Gerrit and many others are missing their Spider Tack......

On 15/10/2021 at 18:28, GNU_Linux said:

That final out was some BS. If I was a Giants fan I'd be having a cranial detachment over on hotdog & flat budweiser.

A heartbreaking call - just a horrible, horrible way to end the season.  Logan Webb was sensational in both of his post-season outings, such a shame it wasn't enough to get the win.

On 15/10/2021 at 22:38, Sarto Mutiny said:
On 15/10/2021 at 18:28, GNU_Linux said:
That final out was some BS. If I was a Giants fan I'd be having a cranial detachment over on hotdog & flat budweiser.

It was a horrendous call.

It was indeed.  There was also a dreadful call from the home plate umpire in about the 4th or 5th inning that would have walked Kris Bryant and had us with two runners on base with 0 outs.  

An absolute sickener after an amazing season following the Giants!

22 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Was gutted for Wilmer Flores. Love that guy 😍

I believe that Flores was 0-17 vs. Sherzcher going into his at bat, so fairly likely that we weren't winning the game in any event - but would have been nice to have the opportunity to try.

I'll take that!

The Astros are looking short of pitchers, but I certainly wouldn't write them off.

Towards the end of the season, the Red Sox form fell off a cliff, including losing a series to the nothing to play for Orioles.

I would love a Red Sox v Braves WS

Yours, goooooooo Sox!

aDONis

On 19/10/2021 at 09:34, aDONisSheep said:

I'll take that!

The Astros are looking short of pitchers, but I certainly wouldn't write them off.

Towards the end of the season, the Red Sox form fell off a cliff, including losing a series to the nothing to play for Orioles.

I would love a Red Sox v Braves WS

Yours, goooooooo Sox!

aDONis

The struggling Astros pitchers gave up three runs in 27 innings, whilst their misfiring batters only managed 23 runs in return. 😪

Another brilliant collapse by the Red Sox.

That said, much better season than I expected.

Yours

aDONis

Anybody watched Once Upon A Time In Queens. Its a documentary about the 86 Mets. Lenny Dykstra comes across as a complete bawbag. He played before I started following baseball so only had really heard of him as a player so I googled him and fucking hell yes he is a complete p***k