Major League Baseball

jimmy boo

Was gutted for my rays, one of only three teams to ever fail to make the PS with 90+ wins but we’re looking good for next year. Hopefully keep hold of Snell and add in some good attacking options.
Think its Boston’s to lose this post season.
Boston have been by far the stand out team of the regular season. But we've seen before that the best teams in the regular season are not always the teams that come through post season.

Would love another Red Sox WS win but, failing that anybody but the Yankees.

Boston have been by far the stand out team of the regular season. But we've seen before that the best teams in the regular season are not always the teams that come through post season.

Would love another Red Sox WS win but, failing that anybody but the Yankees.

Im going for the Yankees for the league, having visited Boston and Fenway can safely say their fans are the biggest shower of c***s in Baseball. They are like the old firm fans of baseball. Still think they’ll probs win though.

First ever post on this thread. I’ve always been a fan of baseball to some extent (more than NFL or Basketball anyway)but I think I’ve only maybe watched it about 5 times my whole life.

I’m watching Colorado at Milwaukee tonight and I have to say the atmosphere is pretty incredible. Most other games I’ve watched seem to be only around 1/2 way full stadiums but it’s extremely loud which is making it more fun to watch.

9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

First ever post on this thread. I’ve always been a fan of baseball to some extent (more than NFL or Basketball anyway)but I think I’ve only maybe watched it about 5 times my whole life.

I’m watching Colorado at Milwaukee tonight and I have to say the atmosphere is pretty incredible. Most other games I’ve watched seem to be only around 1/2 way full stadiums but it’s extremely loud which is making it more fun to watch.

Postseason buzz innit.  Loads at stake here for 2 teams that only rarely get the opportunity for success. 

The Brewers are the team to beat after a  ridiculously good September.

Absolute doing in the 3rd game -16-1 to the Red Sox.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
It was very funny seeing the Yankees resort to making a position player pitch in a postseason game.

In other news, the Astros look hot. They'll take some stopping.

Some finish to the game last night, "scenes" when the Yanks pulled it back to 4-2, then 4-3. Red Sox' closer looked visibly nervous. The Yankees challenging the last out added to the tension at the end but delighted they are out, now hoping Houston sweep Boston 

11 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Astros have to be favourites now - never behind in s 7-2 win at Fenway - dreadful last innings from closer Workman - gave away a triple HR and single HR - and 3 walks.

Some performance last night from the Astros. Huge pressure on the Red Sox in game 2, as good as they are, coming back from losing 2 home games will be very very difficult. 

On 11/10/2018 at 10:43, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Astros-Red Sox I think will decide the World Series winner - by far the two best teams around just now.

It's very hard to see the NL champions, whoever they are, having enough to beat either the Astros or the Red Sox.