Elgin City v The Binos

Not been very complimentary or positive about the team or performances recently but after throwing away a pretty much nailed on play off place last year who's to say we can't turn it around and do something special. Long shot I know but time to get behind the team and somehow get out this fucking league.

The whole team were immense. Thought MotM was between Long, McHardy, JP, Shane and Bronsky. Hopefully , Flanagan will be a better loan signing than  the one we got from ICT.  We've got two winnable games in the next couple of weeks before we play the top two, who I'd imagine will take the title to  the wire. 

Depends who you were supporting. I thought Elgin were first class. I have said before I don’t think we are good enough for play offs but we are still fighting. Our last two games are Peterhead who have hammered us every game this season and away to Montrose, possible title winning game, so both will have much to play for. As for yesterday first class performance all round. I personally thought Soapy was in with a shout of MOM but there were several candidates. Keep fighting lads and prove me wrong.

11 hours ago, gordon9736 said:

The whole team were immense. Thought MotM was between Long, McHardy, JP, Shane and Bronsky. Hopefully , Flanagan will be a better loan signing than  the one we got from ICT.  We've got two winnable games in the next couple of weeks before we play the top two, who I'd imagine will take the title to  the wire. 

Last 3 games centre backs have been excellent,however yesterday's man of the match was Long 

Archived