criminal offences

Are you innocent? What have you done? 

I retain a burning sense of injustice about my fine for disturbing the peace. 

1 there was no peace. it was the day of a big football match and i was  in central glasgow. I also disturbed nothing.

2 i was pulled up for drinking a can of beer in the street. This is not an issue in many places, including where i live.

3 Strathclyde's finest made up a story about me insulting them to get a charge and conviction. I didn't help myself admittedly by being a smartycunt and explaining that weegie councils booze in public ban was only a by law and not criminal.

I am sure there are worse and funnier stories out there.

11 minutes ago, coprolite said:

1 there was no peace. it was the day of a big football match and i was  in central glasgow. I also disturbed nothing.

2 i was pulled up for drinking a can of beer in the street. This is not an issue in many places, including where i live.

3 Strathclyde's finest made up a story about me insulting them to get a charge and conviction. I didn't help myself admittedly by being a smartycunt and explaining that weegie councils booze in public ban was only a by law and not criminal.

Same here. Dundee Utd Semi. Plain clothes c***s as well

Are you my nephew?

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

standards of policing are going downhill. Back in Taggart's day you would have got a well deserved shoeing in the Polis Station for being a smartycunt and then released without charge. 

Archived