Scottish Cup Semi Draw

Shanner

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

I think the deadline for registration to play in the semi-finals was midday on 31st March - so either it took a while for Lochee to announce it, or he's not eligible for Saturday.

Its a wind up. There is nothing on Lochee's official site or twitter, the twitter tweet that was posted is fake. As you say the signing deadline is past and they would also need international clearance. Judging by how long it took Talbot to get it for Sean McIlroy coming back from Australia there is no chance you will get it in a week for an Argentinian who last played in Paraguay to play in Scotland

Thoughts for Saturday lads? I fancy Lochee to put a few past talbot.

Thoughts for Saturday! It comes after Friday. Aye and I fancy Kylie Minogue but I think the Mrs would have something to say about it! And if your predictions are correct it won’t just be Sunday that comes after Saturday. Haha. Hope you enjoy the game though.!

They’ve announced he has signed

I’ll be popping along to see him, not expecting much mind you but it’ll be some sight

He was playing 6 asides last Thursday at waterston crook in Newport. Just saw a few minutes as we were next on. Seemed to last the 60 minutes ok [emoji38]

Thoughts for Saturday! It comes after Friday. Aye and I fancy Kylie Minogue but I think the Mrs would have something to say about it! And if your predictions are correct it won’t just be Sunday that comes after Saturday. Haha. Hope you enjoy the game though.! 

Terrible patter, but cheers. I’ll enjoy the highlights [emoji1303]

I went to Thomson Park to see Lochee United before I went to Dens, and go now as often as I can to see the Bluebells. Looking forward to this one against Talbot and hopefully a second Scottish Final.

I went to see them get knocked out at the same stage by Camelon (?) In 1996 (?). Couldn't quite bring myself to chant "United, United" especially with the game being played at Tannadice.

Terrible patter, but cheers. I’ll enjoy the highlights [emoji1303]

No worries. Don’t be expecting BBC quality footage though as my shaky hand (and bad patter) as well as the sounds of bell and hooters will no doubt be audible as well. But I WILL attempt to capture all the important highlights on the pitch. And if you are there. I do hope you enjoy the game.
I also hope the footage can do both teams proud no matter the quality.

CMON THE’FORD

14 hours ago, kristov said:

I went to see them get knocked out at the same stage by Camelon (?) In 1996 (?). Couldn't quite bring myself to chant "United, United" especially with the game being played at Tannadice.

Easy solution kristov, just shout,"Come on Lochee!" Never need to dirty your tongue with Utd!

Easy solution kristov, just shout,"Come on Lochee!" Never need to dirty your tongue with Utd!

Isn't that akin to referring to Manchester United as simply "Manchester"? What about the Harp?

No worries. Don’t be expecting BBC quality footage though as my shaky hand (and bad patter) as well as the sounds of bell and hooters will no doubt be audible as well. But I WILL attempt to capture all the important highlights on the pitch. And if you are there. I do hope you enjoy the game.
I also hope the footage can do both teams proud no matter the quality.

CMON THE’FORD

Brilliant sir, looking forward to it [emoji1305]

Archived