Falkirk V Brechin

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Just watched the highlights. No way is Nelson offside. He's not even in front of Jakubiak ffs  :lol:

Watch it again and try to freeze it when Jakubiak shoots. There's not much in it but I think the lino got it right.

16 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Watch it again and try to freeze it when Jakubiak shoots. There's not much in it but I think the lino got it right.

We'll have to agree to disagree. For me Jak and the Brechin player closing him down are in front of Nelson. The guy marking him is at least level with him. It's a poor decision. Re the 2nd red, I can see why the referee gives it tbh, the Brechin player has to raise his studs pretty high to catch Jakubiak. It's a ridiculous challenge to make considering they are already 2-0 down and down to 10 mem 

Screenshot_2018-04-01-14-55-46.png

Now that I have time to comment fully.....

What about Aeros fucking goal. We have scored some sexy goals post window but f**k me! Truly beautiful stuff from a CH who is well known to be fucking carnage with the ball at his feet.

Take a fucking bow my son.

Guest Back Post Misses

What about Aeros fucking goal. We have scored some sexy goals post window but f**k me! Truly beautiful stuff from a CH who is well known to be fucking carnage with the ball at his feet.

Where is the Freemason ?

Guest Back Post Misses
Was it him that was on about Muirheads (second (2nd) top league scorer) lack of meaningful contribution?

Amongst other tirades of drivel

Me and BPM have so much in common it appears. Thar we go then. Keep Muirhead for his penalties (because if anyone else took them, they would surely all be saved), and for his good goal against Brechin. Distribution and defending is neither here nor there for a centre back.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It was made to look better by the non existent defending of Crighton. 

48 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

It was made to look better by the non existent defending of Crighton. 

How many times did Brechin defenders Amoruso it* as Falkirk players waltzed past them yesterday?

*fall on their arses

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
11 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:
Just watched the highlights. No way is Nelson offside. He's not even in front of Jakubiak ffs  emoji38.png

That second red.... Be fucking fuming if it was us.

Ive just got around to watching highlights.....Brechin games have no urgency

The new rules on the last man/goal scoring opportunity are indeed a grey area in which sometimes you will see refs send off players, in this case the goalkeeper when some refs wont in regard to the Smith incident. I will always blame the rules ahead of the refs in that there is no black or white for them to rule on

I think the same could be said for the two red cards in regard to the ref and ever so slightly to the rules, we all know if the ref followed the rules to the exact law, theyd be 3,4 or 5 red cards per game and the same with penalties

Both red cards on another day could easily be yellow, more so the 2nd which on some days wouldve been a warning

Roll on Tuesday where its flogging a dead horse pt 5

Archived