Falkirk V Brechin

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A bit of frost forecast for this week , what's the chances of this being off ?   

Or is Hartley now happy with his team ? 

The only frost I have seen so far is the response of a few of our fans towards poor old Alex Smith’s decision to retire...

Getting pretty close to being absolute nothing matches now. Dunfermline next weekend will be good for score settling purposes but really, any less than six points cements absolute irrelevance for the rest of our games.

Get this mob pumped 

4 wins from our next 4 games is really what we need to keep our slim play off hopes alive. As this is the easiest game on paper we should be looking to do the business here with minimum fuss, with one eye on the next 3 matches given they come up so quickly 

I’d say that these are the three points that absolutely confirm our safety for this season so I think it’s an important match. Three points put us on 37 points and mean that Dumbarton need to find 11 points on us over their remaining eight games which I now think would be too much.
It also keeps alive our slim hopes of fourth for the optimists amongst us...

Guest Back Post Misses
A bit of frost forecast for this week , what's the chances of this being off ?   

Or is Hartley now happy with his team ? 

f**k off to the Seaside Leagues and take Dumbarton with you please.

4 wins from our next 4 games is really what we need to keep our slim play off hopes alive. As this is the easiest game on paper we should be looking to do the business here with minimum fuss, with one eye on the next 3 matches given they come up so quickly 

Accidental or subtle?

First game I will have missed one way or another since Ross County in the cup.....perhaps a good omen for Brechin......

Tho I will be airborne and landing around 30 mins post full time expecting more of the below if we have our mindset on it

Predictions then.....

More Falkirk fans in attendance than standard counting methods can quantify.

Paul Hartley making the tracksuit look#dapper as always.

Falkirk to sneak a one nil win.

Alex Jakubiak hat trick in stoppage time.

Andreas Kelevra to miss both goals whilst he berates the board for using hot tubs to distract paying customers from the fitbaw.

Archived