P&B Rank

Question

I've not used this forum for a while and am somewhat confused.

Wanted to update my profile etc, but how the hell do you change your P&B 'rank'? i.e. 'Sunday League sub' or the custom one I've got, I'd like to change it.

Cheers

Edited by Guest

13 answers to this question

Wanted to update my profile etc, but how the hell do you change your P&B 'rank'? i.e. 'Sunday League sub' or the custom one I've got, I'd like to change it.

Cheers

I thought that was an automatic update once you've reached a certain post count.

6 hours ago, twisteH said:

Cheers

I wondered then as I wonder now ... how the hell did you get that username?

On 28/03/2018 at 17:00, Dindeleux said:

Where's the profile picture with the hot blonde TwisteH?

People don't forget.  I think the last time you were on here we were still on the original Rangers?

Haha, just for you I've linked my profile to Facebook again so you should be able to see my old mug again!

Cheers for all the replies guys, nice to be remembered!

I've gotten over 5000 posts years ago so just need to work out how to change it I guess!

4 hours ago, twisteH said:

Haha, just for you I've linked my profile to Facebook again so you should be able to see my old mug again!

Cheers for all the replies guys, nice to be remembered!

I've gotten over 5000 posts years ago so just need to work out how to change it I guess!

Send nudes.

Of you, not the missus.

Div, I still can't find it. 

Can you please just change my rank from my nickname to whatever you wish? Or just blank it.

Cheers

I’ve not been around P&B much the past few years but I’ve decided to come out of semi-retirement and it’s dawned on me that I’m very much living off former (and only) glory of being the P&B Official U18 Poster of the Year about 8 years ago now...

Do you still need 5000 posts to change it? If so, I would humbly suggest, @Div, that since I was clearly once above 5000 posts but got a shed load purged in the updates of the past that you could just remove that for me? 😎