The Sneck Shenanigans vs The Buddie Bandwagon

2 hours ago, sophia said:

If John Mckendrick is representing St Mirren again, that may very well tip the balance, just as it did last time around

Cry me a fucking river. Nothing but a feeling of justice for all the points Kevin Bissett hoovered up on Caley's behalf in their formative lower league years.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fairly traditional for an open top bus procession, but I'd be fucked off if it was McGill's. The further away we are from those Rangers supporting fuckwits the better. That said, Stagecoach with the homophobe Souter is equally galling.

It's difficult to celebrate while retaining some level of principle.

5 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

It's fairly traditional for an open top bus procession, but I'd be fucked off if it was McGill's. The further away we are from those Rangers supporting fuckwits the better. That said, Stagecoach with the homophobe Souter is equally galling.

It's difficult to celebrate while retaining some level of principle.

What are Graham's or Clydeside up to these days ? (Apart from being bust)

13 hours ago, sophia said:

If John Mckendrick is representing St Mirren again, that may very well tip the balance, just as it did last time around

These referees tipping the balance in our favour - by 7 goals to 2 over the three matches so far...

:lol:

51 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I’d gladly take a draw here. Our next 5 games after this are Brechin (H), Queens (A), Falkirk (H), Dumbarton (H) and Dumbarton (A).

As has been said before, I’d happily take the loss here if it meant winning all, or even just most of those upcoming games.

I feel we’re better than our league position, the bad start and a lot of postponed games for a prolonged period around Christmas time has really cost us. We’re as good as the likes of Queens, Dunfermline, United etc, but I still don’t expect a win here.

Naw you ain't:lol: you've no beat the famous this season :P your team is dross muppet :thumsup2

22 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Cry me a fucking river. Nothing but a feeling of justice for all the points Kevin Bissett hoovered up on Caley's behalf in their formative lower league years.

This ^^ No Caley fan can dare to get all high and mighty about refereeing decisions, given the amount of points delivered to the highlands by that w****r Bissett.

18 hours ago, Insaintee said:

You certainly are.

A compliment from a Saints fan, you think we are good enough for the playoffs?

I had to double take on the league table just to try and believe that one. Going by the comments on this forum about the unfortunate Dundee Utd you would think without looking at the league table that they were down near the bottom, but for some strange reason they do appear to be sitting above Dunfermline and QotS and with games in hand???

As for us we are bouncing between 7th and 8th because we deserve to be there, yes we have games in hand but we have to win these first. Pretty obvious.

18 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

This ^^ No Caley fan can dare to get all high and mighty about refereeing decisions, given the amount of points delivered to the highlands by that w****r Bissett.

What games did you go and see?

On 28/03/2018 at 23:05, Sittìng on the fence said:

Saints by a couple here , just focusing on getting this title wrapped up . Wonder if McGills have any open top buses?:thumsup2

There is one in Rothesay for trips around the island hired from Glasgow City Council who have a good few . Tile party will be fun in Paisley town Saturday night after the Morton game. 

I'd be happy with a draw.

Will there be a decent Saints fans turnout? I wouldn't be surprised if you outnumber us.

Some useless historical stats going into this show Inverness with 27 total wins (22 in league campaigns), St. Mirren with 12 wins (all in league games) and there have been 15 draws (1 in a cup tie).  St. Mirren have only won 5 times up here 4 of these have been the same 2-1 with the 5th being a 2-0 win earlier in the season. If Saints win up here tomorrow it will be the first time they will have won both games in Inverness during a league campaign.

I'm hoping that for tomorrow some nerves might start to show as St. Mirren get closer and closer to the Championship title finishing line and with our season all but over and with only a small chance of a playoff spot, if we can get stuck into them we might just get a result here.

42 minutes ago, CityDave said:

I'd be happy with a draw.

Will there be a decent Saints fans turnout? I wouldn't be surprised if you outnumber us.

Some useless historical stats going into this show Inverness with 27 total wins (22 in league campaigns), St. Mirren with 12 wins (all in league games) and there have been 15 draws (1 in a cup tie).  St. Mirren have only won 5 times up here 4 of these have been the same 2-1 with the 5th being a 2-0 win earlier in the season. If Saints win up here tomorrow it will be the first time they will have won both games in Inverness during a league campaign.

I'm hoping that for tomorrow some nerves might start to show as St. Mirren get closer and closer to the Championship title finishing line and with our season all but over and with only a small chance of a playoff spot, if we can get stuck into them we might just get a result here.

I am expecting one of  the biggest Saints supports to turn up here tomorrow , certainly going by social media there should be.

A draw would not be bad but the way we are going and the final push for glory I think we will have enough to grab three points.

I must agree with some of the other Saints re  Referees at Caley, it may not have looked partisan with some of the decisions to 

Caley fans but  to us ,and to be fair most of the other teams in the League, there was always trepidation coming up for a game 

as to how Little we would get / how much the home team would get from the Ref.

And not just Mr. Bissett..

6 minutes ago, meadowroadsaint said:

I am expecting one of  the biggest Saints supports to turn up here tomorrow , certainly going by social media there should be.

A draw would not be bad but the way we are going and the final push for glory I think we will have enough to grab three points.

I must agree with some of the other Saints re  Referees at Caley, it may not have looked partisan with some of the decisions to 

Caley fans but  to us ,and to be fair most of the other teams in the League, there was always trepidation coming up for a game 

as to how Little we would get / how much the home team would get from the Ref.

And not just Mr. Bissett..

Getting the nerves then, ......reads like it? :lol: Good.... then hopefully most of the Saints support will be likewise and it will affect your players enough so we can get a result.

I had no idea before about the whole Kevin Bissett thing with Saints. According to my information Kevin Bissett only ever refereed one match between Inverness CT and St. Mirren, a 2-0 win for us up here in 1999. A completely ordinary run of the mill League Cup game. Why is there a problem with this particular referee?

I would think it would be his name emblazoned on the Stand which may have Saints fans thinking he refereed more games ;)

Thats why I said not just Mr.Bissett....

Myself, I did think we had some poor Refs up here, I still recall being nervous for every game at ICT. I may be wrong but did the SPL/SFA (not sure who runs the refs) not use more local 

based refs for ICT and RC ??? 

Archived