East Fife vs Ayr Utd

S

9 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Taking the ball into the corner flag isn’t actually “time wasting”. It’s just preventing the other team from getting possession of the ball.

Taking ages at every goal kick is time wasting and refs need to be harsher or it. That way teams with very little ability like East Fife would most likely lose every week.

7 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

What Ayr did wasn’t time wasting it was professionally playing down the clock. Taking a short corner or retaining possession is not time wasting. Taking minutes to take goal kicks is blatant time wasting though.

Whatever!!!!!!!  Both not pretty to watch.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the Albion game right where the players come out, and the big dafty was laughing as he came of the park at half time gifting a goal I asked what are you laughing about you big  haddy and his smile quickly disappeared.

His alleged comments of do you know how much I am on sums him up someone who Is up his arse and nothing like as good as he thinks he is we're stuck with him as the other ones worse by a long way, as I said before who ever is advising on goalkeepers at the club has not got a clue.

the defenders at the club deserve a big well done up to now with him in goal as the team have absolutely no confidence in him

I was at the Albion game right where the players come out, and the big dafty was laughing as he came of the park at half time gifting a goal I asked what are you laughing about you big  haddy and his smile quickly disappeared.
His alleged comments of do you know how much I am on sums him up someone who Is up his arse and nothing like as good as he thinks he is we're stuck with him as the other ones worse by a long way, as I said before who ever is advising on goalkeepers at the club has not got a clue.
the defenders at the club deserve a big well done up to now with him in goal as the team have absolutely no confidence in him

I doubt much scouting was done for Ruddy. We were desperate for a goalie as Hart had lost all confidence and Ruddy came cheap so we went for him.

Apparently Lee Robinson was actually our first choice but he went to Dunfermline instead.

As previously mentioned the best thing we can all do is ensure that the whole team has got our backing for these 4 games then we’ll see what the situation is.

As leaving the stadium today I saw the hearts coach .probably there for a look at shankland which may be good as he never played all that great .

Levein again or someone else?

Someone else .leveins right hand man .long hair scruffy looking fella .
Best described as kurt cobain in a hearts jacket

Aw aye McPhee. Most likely looking at Shankland but as you said I hope he didn’t fancy the look of him.

Having watched the highlights:

Ruddy should save the first one.

Definite foul on Bell for the penalty. What the East Fife guy is thinking though, eejit! It reminds me of when Ferguson fouled the Arbroath guy in the Cup and Stone Cold invaded the pitch. 

The first wasn't as big a howler as I expected it to be. Still bad though.

Some effort by Moore at the free kick, can't remember him ever hitting one before.

Don't see many pens like that given, bit surprised he gave it, especially considering you could see Bell's arm round the back of him. Correct decision though. Been impressed with Bell since he came in, not just his performances, seems like he's really taken to the club.

The first wasn't as big a howler as I expected it to be. Still bad though.

Some effort by Moore at the free kick, can't remember him ever hitting one before.

Don't see many pens like that given, bit surprised he gave it, especially considering you could see Bell's arm round the back of him. Correct decision though. Been impressed with Bell since he came in, not just his performances, seems like he's really taken to the club.

I’ll agree with you there. The first one moves just as Ruddy gets his position. The second one I don’t think he has to come out for. Rose is on him and trying to put him off but the ball is bouncing and it’s easy for Duggan to just lift it over him.

Impressed with Bell as well and you can tell by his celebration he’s enjoying his time here.

His celebration of goals from the last few games has def caught my eye. What you want to see of course but not necessarily expected from someone new to the club.

Bold effort from that steward after the pen. Alas, she never stood a chance.

Penalty seems a stone waller - well done to the ref for spotting it.

Ruddy for the first goal though.....jesus. Thats unforgivable. Struggling to think of a worse attempt at saving a shot by a keeper all season, at any level. As someone else said, its like an outfield player getting stuck in nets at 5s and not having a fcking clue what to do

You can't excuse Fleming because of the weather conditions, but not give the same to Ruddy for Albion. And holding the Rangers game against him is a bit of an outlier, I wouldn't use that as an example for any keeper.

Wait... What? The weather conditions at Albion recently were absolutely fine. The Dumbarton game was a complete joke due to the wind hammering into the Somerset Road end. Fleming dealt with the wind badly that day, but to compare the two days is laughable

I've not been shy at criticising keepers but I think Ruddy is taking way too much flak for the 1st, the ball is travelling like a beach ball, unfortunately the keeper has already decided where it's going before it's stopped moving around.

Wait... What? The weather conditions at Albion recently were absolutely fine. The Dumbarton game was a complete joke due to the wind hammering into the Somerset Road end. Fleming dealt with the wind badly that day, but to compare the two days is laughable

Yeah, I mixed up the weather with the pitch, as somebody had already pointed out. But at least you got a laugh out of it you smug twat.

Watched the highlights

Ruddy,what the fff,he should be saving that

The penalty.That happens in the box at corners frequently but its a penalty all day long.I suppose what supporters look for is consistency from refs.If it happens outside the box its a free kick but many refs not willing to give it when it happens in the box

Archived