Can we keep the winning run going to put a bit of pressure on Ayr?

A performance from Herron, similar to the one he produced on 6th February at Starks, would be most welcome. Remember those heady days, when we were about to go 8 points clear of Ayr? C’est la vie.

Hopefully a few more folk turn up on Saturday. Only 1200 Rovers fans for a derby game with East Fife! Shocking.

Anyway COYR.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just need to concentrate on ourselves and not worry about Ayr, as I’m sure its playing on the minds of the players. Just focus on the rest of the campaign. If it’s the play offs I’m sure we’ll be professional, although shitting at the same time.

3 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

We just need to concentrate on ourselves and not worry about Ayr, as I’m sure its playing on the minds of the players. Just focus on the rest of the campaign. If it’s the play offs I’m sure we’ll be professional, although shitting at the same time.

Agree with this. We can only focus on ourselves. Regardless of where we finish, we either want to win the league outright or go into the playoffs in a good run of form.

Spence to start up top with Vaughan. Robbo and Henry in the middle from the start. When is Vaughan due for a suspension?

Fully agree with the above, f##k Ayr, let’s just worry about ourselves and what will be, will be.

I fancy Robbo & Heron to start in the middle on Saturday, and then Hendry coming on for Robbo about the 70th minute mark. Would be happy to see Spence and Vaughan up top again, Spence played well last night, and made a nuisance of himself to the back 4 of EF.

8 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Have there been fatter footballers? That guy who has Beast Mode (whit? dirty b*****d) down South is a challenger. Any more?

B6D268B3-113E-45A4-8938-8C6D4BF7AE01.jpeg

A195CF04-495C-4B36-8AFD-6BE5DB62F965.jpeg

Bobby Mann n his Peterhead days was always really heavy.

1 hour ago, Frank conner said:

I remember that game I think we lost 2-1 no one could believe how fat he was lol.

It was Two nil !  John Bradford scoring both...   Pretty sure that was my last time to Kirkcaldy.  Yardley bossing the whole  game. ha ha
previous season he was actually brilliant for us - scoring a last min winner v Morton springs to mind ! 49 appearances = 20 goals - no too bad ! 

21 hours ago, teekasule said:

It was Two nil !  John Bradford scoring both...   Pretty sure that was my last time to Kirkcaldy.  Yardley bossing the whole  game. ha ha
previous season he was actually brilliant for us - scoring a last min winner v Morton springs to mind ! 49 appearances = 20 goals - no too bad ! 

I think this was Raith's first competitive game under Claude Anelka (sorry Raith fans). I wish Anelka was Raith's manager for tomorrow's game.

On 29/03/2018 at 10:11, North Terrace Gazza said:

Raith, East Fife or Stranraer all terrible.

Hmmm. So one of the worst sides you’ve seen will have no trouble against a side you think are better?

Hmmm. So one of the worst sides you’ve seen will have no trouble against a side you think are better?

The question was which have been the worst sides Ayr fans have seen against them this season. They have all said us in the 2 games at Somerset. They haven’t said we’re one of the sides in the league. So I’m going to suggest here that North Terrace Gazza doesn’t think 9th placed Albion Rovers are better than 2nd placed Raith Rovers.

Good incentive by the club. I don’t know if the club have done this or not, but they should’ve been getting players heading round the primary schools advertising this. Target audience n all that jazz.

IMG_7881.jpg

Anyway on to the game, please just win Rovers ????????

Harsh on Hendry I agree, but if Heron is fit enough to start I’d play him alongside Robbo, and then make the Robbo/Hendry sub circa 70mins since Robbo can’t seem to last the 90 the now (possibly to prevent injury..?!)
Willis on Instagram has been deep in training so presumably the muscle injury wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been, as good as Spence was I’d keep Willis up top with Vaughan. Hopefully Barr can play like he did on Tuesday again, or is that his quota for the season...!

Archived