Wishaw Secretary

Wishaw Juniors - Scottish Junior Cup Semi-finals

The opposition, ‘Wishaw Juniors’ looks like a second thought going by that poster. Even the sponsor is more prominent

Poorly designed in my opinion

I have just watched the Wishaw "goal" that was disallowed on Saturday........ my opinion is that the goal should have been given.........

I have played and paused the video several times and at 0:06, (when the ball starts to move forward) and for me,  Hurlford's No 8 appears to be playing Wishaw's No9 onside.

I used the "play" and "pause" buttons loads to see when the ball started to move in a forward direction.................. plus, another telling factor for me is that none of the Hurlford guys claimed for offside - they looked gutted that Wishaw had scored..........

what do you reckon folks?

4 hours ago, Didye Aye said:

I have just watched the Wishaw "goal" that was disallowed on Saturday........ my opinion is that the goal should have been given.........

I have played and paused the video several times and at 0:06, (when the ball starts to move forward) and for me,  Hurlford's No 8 appears to be playing Wishaw's No9 onside.

I used the "play" and "pause" buttons loads to see when the ball started to move in a forward direction.................. plus, another telling factor for me is that none of the Hurlford guys claimed for offside - they looked gutted that Wishaw had scored..........

what do you reckon folks?

Firstly i hope the WISHY SUPPORTERS DON'T BUY THE DISGRACE OF A PROGRAME TELL THEM WHERE TO STICK IT

Secondly I was at the corner where the film was being made and there was NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DISALLOWED GOAL ITS A DISGRACE IT WASN'T ALLOWED  THE LINESMAN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.

Edited by black white
A N O

12 minutes ago, Larky55 said:

Looks offside.

It's all about opinions Larky55, but, if you look at these photos, I still think it is not offside and that the goal should have been given.....however, if the referee says it's pancake tuesday- it's pancake tuesday......IMG_0938.thumb.PNG.ee2bbb9416cdba99d8fe7ccbbabdde7f.PNG

IMG_0939.PNG

IMG_0940.PNG

The opposition, ‘Wishaw Juniors’ looks like a second thought going by that poster. Even the sponsor is more prominent

Nobody asked your opinion

It's clearly not offside, and given the fact the ball had ping ponged around the box, the lino had to be up with play - however as you say (thankfully for us) it was Pancake Tuesday last Saturday.

Excellent coverage from Eddy and his young team...... and great to look back on !!

well done Fitba Shorts :)

Nobody asked your opinion

Eh! It’s all about opinion, you idiot

You really don’t know how an open forum works do you ?

Eh! It’s all about opinion, you idiot

You really don’t know how an open forum works do you ?
Obviously I don't I'm an idiot

Thanks for your feedback.

Fortunately it hasn't put the online buyers off - selling quicker than expected

Thanks for your feedback.

Fortunately it hasn't put the online buyers off - selling quicker than expected

Glad it worked . Should be a good second leg. Just hope the neutrals can word out from the front cover of the match programme who the visitors are

Have fun on Saturday

For me the only difference in the game was the goal. Ford never looked two divisions above Wishy.

Funny moment was when Ford hard man fan wanted to fight with Wishaw keeper, the lassie behind the goal told him to, " f**k off Frankenstein" he sensibly took her advice and promptly about turned.