Wishaw Juniors - Scottish Junior Cup Semi-finals

Wishaw Secretary

4 hours ago, Didye Aye said:

I have just watched the Wishaw "goal" that was disallowed on Saturday........ my opinion is that the goal should have been given.........

I have played and paused the video several times and at 0:06, (when the ball starts to move forward) and for me,  Hurlford's No 8 appears to be playing Wishaw's No9 onside.

I used the "play" and "pause" buttons loads to see when the ball started to move in a forward direction.................. plus, another telling factor for me is that none of the Hurlford guys claimed for offside - they looked gutted that Wishaw had scored..........

what do you reckon folks?

Firstly i hope the WISHY SUPPORTERS DON'T BUY THE DISGRACE OF A PROGRAME TELL THEM WHERE TO STICK IT

Secondly I was at the corner where the film was being made and there was NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DISALLOWED GOAL ITS A DISGRACE IT WASN'T ALLOWED  THE LINESMAN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.

Edited by black white
A N O

12 minutes ago, Larky55 said:

Looks offside.

It's all about opinions Larky55, but, if you look at these photos, I still think it is not offside and that the goal should have been given.....however, if the referee says it's pancake tuesday- it's pancake tuesday......IMG_0938.thumb.PNG.ee2bbb9416cdba99d8fe7ccbbabdde7f.PNG

IMG_0939.PNG

IMG_0940.PNG

The opposition, ‘Wishaw Juniors’ looks like a second thought going by that poster. Even the sponsor is more prominent [emoji848]

Poorly designed in my opinion [emoji52]
Thanks for your feedback.

Fortunately it hasn't put the online buyers off - selling quicker than expected [emoji12]

Thanks for your feedback.

Fortunately it hasn't put the online buyers off - selling quicker than expected [emoji12]

Glad it worked [emoji23]. Should be a good second leg. Just hope the neutrals can word out from the front cover of the match programme who the visitors are [emoji23][emoji23]

Have fun on Saturday [emoji1360][emoji6]

For me the only difference in the game was the goal. Ford never looked two divisions above Wishy.

Funny moment was when Ford hard man fan wanted to fight with Wishaw keeper, the lassie behind the goal told him to, " f**k off Frankenstein" he sensibly took her advice and promptly about turned.

Glad to see glens fans  looking into our business   that jealousy is great lol n as for so called hardman fan he eent to tie scarf to post as gary windass  there keeper didnt know  goal was chalked off hhe ran to us wae his hads to his oversized lugs     n no 1 at hurlford is disrespcting wishaw   we had great day  there

55 minutes ago, hurlfordmarty said:

Glad to see glens fans  looking into our business   that jealousy is great lol n as for so called hardman fan he eent to tie scarf to post as gary windass  there keeper didnt know  goal was chalked off hhe ran to us wae his hads to his oversized lugs     n no 1 at hurlford is disrespcting wishaw   we had great day  there

You are disrespecting the keeper in the way you are describing him! No need for that!