Cowdenbeath v Clyde.

55 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Someone post up the table when lennon started v now. Go on. Thanks

Not quite what you're asking for, but here's the table since DL (and Bollan) took over.

dltable.png.53296ac0ce251e2b2075c838158b5504.png

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Gilfillan got nowhere near him at Broadwood a couple of weeks ago so doubt he would have tonight either.

Quite ironic considering after that game all your fans were moaning about "Goodie" getting rough treatment that day. Make up your mind, sunshine.

Just as well we didn't wait till Christmas to get rid of Chapman then [emoji16] suppose the imbeciles ( think that's how they were described as at the time ) get something right now and again

Lennon and Moore have done a fantastic job , the new signings have made the vast majority of the improvement this has allowed other players who looked hopeless to flourish also , when the management team came in at first they made us hard to beat now they have better players you see what they can achieve.
What a difference at the club gone is small minded excuse riddled, let's just survive every year cause there is nothing else for it .
Hands up gave the chairman pelters but he is making me look up humble pie recipes on a hourly / daily basis bringing a whole new professional and dynamic outlook to the club and looks like he has just started . I for one don't underestimated the influence he has had in the turn around we are seeing.

Shame we won't get more games called off; we roast teams in these midweek second halfs.

Full-time fitness dotted through remains a predictable wind in our sails. Plus the ridiculous spectacle of Goodie and McStay at this level.

Roll on Saturday.

Someone must have recorded it; Bollan mentioned that he looked at the disallowed goal again, suppose they might do a "match assessment video" right enough, might be that he watched.
Seeing it from the opposite end of the stadium it looked like Gourlay made a complete mess of it.

Such a mess of it to be honest that I presumed at the time that he surely must have been fouled.

If he wasn't fouled, it was a real shocker of a mistake to make.

Seeing it from the opposite end of the stadium it looked like Gourlay made a complete mess of it.

Such a mess of it to be honest that I presumed at the time that he surely must have been fouled.

The ref made a bigger one tbf

5 hours ago, haufdaft said:

This isn’t sour grapes, we lost a game and we were always going to lose some between now and the end of the season.

i was at that end of the main stand, pretty much right in line with the keeper.

it was an absolute howler, right through his fingers and in. He knew he had blown it and you could see it clearly, until the referee intervened and basically invented a foul. I can assure you nobody fouled the goalie, and I was bewildered when it became apparent the keeper was taking a free kick.

anyway, they say these things even out so hopefully we get a goal that doesn’t cross the line to beat Berwick 2nd last game and help us to overtake them.  You never know, it’s a funny old game.

i would say best of luck for the season,  but I’m struggling to say that due to the recent history of 1 of your players in particular.

32 minutes ago, big al said:

This isn’t sour grapes, we lost a game and we were always going to lose some between now and the end of the season.

i was at that end of the main stand, pretty much right in line with the keeper.

it was an absolute howler, right through his fingers and in. He knew he had blown it and you could see it clearly, until the referee intervened and basically invented a foul. I can assure you nobody fouled the goalie, and I was bewildered when it became apparent the keeper was taking a free kick.

anyway, they say these things even out so hopefully we get a goal that doesn’t cross the line to beat Berwick 2nd last game and help us to overtake them.  You never know, it’s a funny old game.

i would say best of luck for the season,  but I’m struggling to say that due to the recent history of 1 of your players in particular.

And that’s not sour grapes?  Think most Clyde fans on here honest enough to recognise Cowdenbeath’s spirit in the first half last night, but classless posts like this only matched by your fud of a manager and even bigger fud of a chairman. Shite ground shite fan(s).

i quite miss East Stirling - won’t miss your gang at all.

Oh and that’s not sour grapes either.

Eh?

i described the incident as I had a perfect view. It was a huge mistake by the ref.

i can’t condone you employ a rapist, hardly controversial!

just being honest. A lot of Cowden fans saying we deserved something from the game. I’m not so sure. First half yes we were the better team but didn’t capitalise, and. 2nd half we didn’t create enough so overall Clyde probably deserved the win. 

Eh?

i described the incident as I had a perfect view. It was a huge mistake by the ref.

i can’t condone you employ a rapist, hardly controversial!

just being honest. A lot of Cowden fans saying we deserved something from the game. I’m not so sure. First half yes we were the better team but didn’t capitalise, and. 2nd half we didn’t create enough so overall Clyde probably deserved the win. 

If we offered you Goodwillie you'd bite our hand off.

As would most clubs in our league.

8 minutes ago, haufdaft said:
9 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:
Fact is if he wasn’t a rapist, he would be in at least the championship.

Fact is, you'd take him in a heartbeat.

No we wouldn’t. Remember we immediately sacked his co accused when found guilty in the civil case. 

No we wouldn’t. Remember we immediately sacked his co accused when found guilty in the civil case. 

That would be a player that was nowhere near the quality of Goodwillie.

When David Robertson retired Donald Findlay, Cowdenbeath FC chairman, said: “I wish to thank David for all his hard work during his stay at Central Park.”

Archived