The Exciting Race for the Premiership Playoffs

Playoff poll  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will be playing in the final in May?

2. 2. Will the Championship team win the final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/03/18 at 14:00

13 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

We are a more solid side now. Not easily overran in midfield. I'm thinking a draw.

Considering your results against us this season, would you be confident if we were to meet in the playoffs? I’d say you would be slight favourites if it did happen.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Considering your results against us this season, would you be confident if we were to meet in the playoffs? I’d say you would be slight favourites if it did happen.

Strangely the side I'd be most confident about would be Livingston (cue them thumping us tonight) I don't think we should be scared of Morton, they've been tight games. 

Ran the simulation and got this, didn't bother adjusting GD. Screenshot_20180404-000535.thumb.jpg.5e55cd2fd39277a2bb981cea74e4a058.jpg

Now if you deduct three points from Dunfermline and add them to Falkirk’s total, after Saturday, that will do me just fine.

Ps. I would think Morton would also share my view.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Now if you deduct three points from Dunfermline and add them to Falkirk’s total, after Saturday, that will do me just fine.

I had that game as a draw, subtract 1 from Dunfermline and add two to Falkirk, I'd still be OK with that tbh. 

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Hmm, i guess that makes you the only Pars fan ok to lose to us on Saturday then.

I wouldn't be OK losing at all, however if we did lose but then made the playoffs a few weeks later I'd be over it very quickly. There's very little to fear in the playoffs this year, I include the Premiership teams in that. 

Dunfermline are a strange team.

Looked strong first couple of times we played them then looked on a downwards spiral when we beat them a couple of weeks ago. Now, seemingly on the up again.

If they keep up the momentum that's the team I'd fear if I was anyone else.

23 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Dunfermline are a strange team.

Looked strong first couple of times we played them then looked on a downwards spiral when we beat them a couple of weeks ago. Now, seemingly on the up again.

If they keep up the momentum that's the team I'd fear if I was anyone else.

Out of all the play off teams Livingston are the best though they can now take their foot off the gas a wee bit now and prepare for the play off. 

Livi will almost certainly be in the playoff's.

I don't think Queens will make it. So realistically the remaining 2 spots will be filled by Dun Utd, Pars or Morton. 

Pars seem to have found a bit of form at the right time. Will be interesting to see if they can keep it going.

Utd are still to hit top form. But you would imagine they would have enough quality in their squad to grab one of those places.

Morton have gone off the boil a bit. Lets see if the players are up for it and if Duffy can get them going again.

Hard to predict how this will all pan out at the moment.  

Archived