Posters who are fannies - the definitive list

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thread title is Posters who are fannies, not have fannies...

I was going to reply with the bog standard Wolfcastle meme but the 2 likes you received makes me wonder if it wasn't so obvious [emoji38]

I jokingly slagged him years ago when Hearts played Liverpool at Anfield, said he wasnt at the game.
He then PM'd me a screengrab of his online bank statement showing the payment from his account for his match ticket, complete with his full name, address, sort code and account number  :lol:

Pics or it never happened.

19 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I jokingly slagged him years ago when Hearts played Liverpool at Anfield, said he wasnt at the game.

He then PM'd me a screengrab of his online bank statement showing the payment from his account for his match ticket, complete with his full name, address, sort code and account number  :lol:

Are you aware that you have a track record of making up the most obviously fictitious anecdotes? Do you ever stop and think maybe give it a miss next time?

On 25/03/2018 at 10:14, The Grass Is Greener. said:

9EAE7678-8EB6-458A-882B-1751ED87EF58.png.9bbc1c3d6d871d49ad249663ebc114b5.png

I've read that countless times since it happened and I still can't stop my toes curling. A grown man :lol:

22 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

Creating a completely piss easy charity cycle to fund a holiday. 

Sorry, what? :lol:

I don't see any votes for Reynard in here. Wouldn't be surprised if he's in the jail for attempted murder of some "buckled lefty".

Archived