Dunfermline v Queens

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Breakfast at Baynes the Bakers o'clock

Lunch at Golden Chip o'clock

Tea at Royal Bengal o'clock

Stephen's is miles ahead of Bayne's. Get a grip, sir. 

Guest Flash
3 hours ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Some of the saves he has pulled off it could of been more conceded. 

Against Livingston he is at fault for the first, let down by cameron in defence and livi player had near enough a free header by 6 yard box and I think was unlucky not to do better with the third he did manage to get a hand on it which tells me there is raw talent there. I prefer leighfield as number 1. 

So if it would have been more than 17 goals in 9 games and he is keeping the scores down, the rest of the defence is even worse than we thought. So presumably we should be looking at getting rid of them all, apart from him?

Big Johnny M'Voto, but then he has 3 lunches

M'voto daily plan

5 am wake up hungry grab something(min 1500 cal) to keep you going
6.am breakfast
7 am 2nd breakfast fast
8 am 3rd breakfast
9 am morning snack 1
10 am morning snack 2
11 am 3rd morning snack
12pm lunch 1
1pm lunch 2
2pm weight lifting
3pm lunch 3
3.45pm remains of striker you have destroyed in 1st half
4.45pm remains of sub you have destroyed 2nd half.
6pm 1st tea
7pm 2nd tea
8pm 3rd tea
9pm 1st supper
10pm 2nd supper
11pm 3rd supper
12 pm midnight snack
2am wake up peckish, grab a quick bite to eat
3 am unsatisfied continue to raid cupboards
4 am large protein shake

The stats speak for themselves, Leighfield blatantly isn’t ready to be a starter at this level yet. He’s doing his best though, and is far from the worst goalie we’ve had.

Calls for him to be first choice are mental though. Probably made by the same people that thought Annan bench warmer Jim Atkinson should have been our number 1.

45 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

The stats speak for themselves, Leighfield blatantly isn’t ready to be a starter at this level yet. He’s doing his best though, and is far from the worst goalie we’ve had.

Calls for him to be first choice are mental though. Probably made by the same people that thought Annan bench warmer Jim Atkinson should have been our number 1.

I am in favour of it. He home grow and decent shot stopper who I feel has decent command of his box. If we bring in someone better or Martin gets fit and hits a run of former the obvious I not going to keep banging the leighfield number 1 drum.

Hopefully 3 points today

https://twitter.com/officialdafc/status/980070472263102464?s=20

Team v Queen of the South 25. Lee Robinson 2. Ryan Williamson 3. Lewis Martin 5.Callum Morris (c) 6. Lee Ashcroft 28.James Craigen 31. Tom Beadling 17. Fraser Aird 7. Kallum Higginbotham 9. Declan McManus 10. Nicky Clark

Subs v Queen of the South 20. Cammy Gill (GK) 27. Dean Shiels 4. Jean-Yves M’Voto 12. Daniel Armstrong 8. Nat Wedderburn 14. Jason Talbot 16. Andy Ryan

Archived