Dunfermline v Queens

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have we ever lost to Queen of the South in the Championship? I’m pretty certain we haven’t tbh. Can see that run continuing. 
3-1 Qots. 

5-2 earlier this season. This will be a boring 0-0.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I think I'm right in saying that was the only previous meeting between the two sides.

I am sure I remember us beating them 6-1 en route to us winning the league and them being relegated about 7 years ago. Maybe just the mind playing tricks. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

I am sure I remember us beating them 6-1 en route to us winning the league and them being relegated about 7 years ago. Maybe just the mind playing tricks. 

Yeah it was 6-1 with Dunfermline having 10 men with Roddy McKenzie keeping like we roped in a players dad for the game. Of the awful away games I’ve been to, that was certainly one of the worse ones.

Just now, Sloop John B said:

Yeah it was 6-1 with Dunfermline having 10 men with Roddy McKenzie keeping like we roped in a players dad for the game. Of the awful away games I’ve been to, that was certainly one of the worse ones.

When it got to 6-1 it was like both sides agreed enough was enough and just ran down the clock for 10 minutes. It would take us approximately 4 seasons to score 6 goals now. 

Guest Flash
31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

When it got to 6-1 it was like both sides agreed enough was enough and just ran down the clock for 10 minutes. It would take us approximately 4 seasons to score 6 goals now. 

Only takes us about 2 games to concede 6 these days.  11 in the last 4, to be exact.

Think QoTs finished fourth that year, was the game before Martin Hardie pumped Raith. 

We've won by bigger scorelines a couple of times, last game of the season before Qots played against Rangers in the final which I think was 4-1, then the last game of the following season was another 4-1 I think, was glorious weather. Might have been Dobbie's last game of his original spell.

38 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

following season was another 4-1 I think, was glorious weather. Might have been Dobbie's last game of his original spell.

Pretty sure that was the game where Reilly scored a hat trick and won MotM.

Archived