Scores today

dr lector

Watched sandys game today and it was a cracker with sandys scoring at the end to get a replay. If they scored 5min earlier then I think they would win the game.  Not there best today and will fancy winning in Glasgow cos they were not at there best today. 

Goldenhill player should have got red for a shocking punch. sandys will beat them easy on a big astro

Watched sandys game today and it was a cracker with sandys scoring at the end to get a replay. If they scored 5min earlier then I think they would win the game.  Not there best today and will fancy winning in Glasgow cos they were not at there best today. 
Goldenhill player should have got red for a shocking punch. sandys will beat them easy on a big astro

Punch?

Hahahaha

Archived