Hungary vs Scotland Tues 27th March

Gordopolis

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or is does anyone else find Steven Thompson's constant fawning over McGinn excruciating?
He's clearly only doing it to make up for spearing the lad through the thigh a few years back. It's Father Ted esque.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Lots of snide late kicks from Hungary players here, hope we pump them 

Noticed that as well. Just a few late shoulder bumps and that. Not sure what they're trying to prove but I suspect that Scotland team is hard to push about.

3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

The_Kincardine will be drafting his letter of complaint to the BBC as we speak, fuming at the disgusting sectarianism evident in the Hungary abbreviation. 

#HUNSco

Just now, greenockraver said:

swap griffiths with phillips and mctominay with mcginn and this could possibly be close to mcleish's 1st XI

McGinn ahead of McTominay for me and I’d squeeze Tierney in at the back as well. 

The midfield's looking a lot better than Friday with some energy and pace in it, but with this system the opposition breaking beyond our midfield is always going to be a big concern.

Hopefully it's something that'll come with time and experience, but the defence seem a bit unsure of what to do positionally and which one should be stepping up when they break.

Archived