Hungary vs Scotland Tues 27th March

Gordopolis

Having watched Cairey at both Blackburn and Fulham I've always thought he looked a pretty decent player and certainly worthy of a call up. There's no doubt he was poor and didn't really attempt to get involved on Friday night, however is that him or is it the tactics / style of play ?

Having said that, there's no doubt that the tranfer market in England certainly inflates players worth and at the same time devalues players up here such as the previously mentioned Armstrong and McGregor but I'd still say it's far too early to be writing Cairney Off.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would like to see a bit more positivity in our play tonight and would be nice not to have to watch grant hanley.

Could probably shift a fair few tickets to stand in a stadium (on a non matchday) and just stare at the Hanley-free pitch.

Fraser has been forgotten about by many people but he is one guy who we should be building a team around for the next campaign. Other than Robertson, we don’t have anyone else regularly influencing games in a high division to the level that he is. It’s a disgrace that he only has two caps at the age of 24.

2 hours ago, ekfootball said:

I've saw a good handful of Fulham games this season. 

I have also saw Armstrong and McGregor hold their own internationally and in champions league matches. Kenny Mclean was also far better in the Holland game along with Christie and McGinn. I have saw McArthur play to a much higher standard than cairney

Oh come on :lol:

File this with people saying "I don't know where you was with this?" "Where was you last night?"

14 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Quite happy with that (Phillips lone striker aside) 

IMG_1520.PNG

Philips as lone striker eck is having our eyes out comedy gold this 2nd stint is going to be strachan must be rolling aboot in stitches. 

Fraser has been forgotten about by many people but he is one guy who we should be building a team around for the next campaign. Other than Robertson, we don’t have anyone else regularly influencing games in a high division to the level that he is. It’s a disgrace that he only has two caps at the age of 24.

Mainly due to injuries though I’m sure

Phillips as a striker is nonsense and there's no need to give McGregor another game in goals.

I also hope it's a flat back four with Hendry at right back, rather than trying to make Forrest or Fraser a wingback.

Archived