The Terror

Cerberus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Watched the 1st episode tonight. Not bad. Is this not a UK show?

No, it's an AMC show, same studios that did, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and The Preacher, amongst others!!!

Although it has to be said, apart from the gore, it could very much be a classy BBC period piece!!!

4 episodes in & I'm totally taken by this. Has a similar feel to season 2 or 3 of Game of Thrones. Lots of intrigue, suspense and the looming menace of the supernatural. Think I'll set aside a day or 2 & binge the rest. Brilliant.

Are all the episodes available???
Thought it was being released weekly like Better Call Saul is on Netflix!!!

All 10 are available. Looking at the wikipedia page, outwith the US, Canada & UK, the entire season was released on Amazon. Which is how they're out on streaming/torrent sites.

Ah, well, time to catch up then!!!

The book is in front of me and been a favourite since it came out, pretty good adaptation, can see why they changed some stuff.

2 episodes to go.

Simmons has some other stuff up for telly, the Hyperion series being one of them.

That would be fantastic.

Even tho he in The Expanse (which back for S3) , I never twigged Jared Harris (great choice for Crozier) is the son of Richard. Obvious now but I didn't have a clue.