Clyde vs Montrose

We're actually unbeaten against "top of the league" this season (a win  and a draw v Stirling, two wins and a draw v Montrose). Here's hoping it continues next Saturday.
Better continue next week!! Clyde worthy winner's yesterday mo never turned up at all.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better continue next week!! Clyde worthy winner's yesterday mo never turned up at all.

Till first goal I thought Montrose were probably the better team passed the ball well without causing too much danger
What did surprise me how little trouble you caused us from corners I thought that would be a big problem for us
Credit the Montrose fans who made the trip , anybody who makes a 200 mile plus round trip to watch their team in league two deserves huge pat on the back. Looking at the league it's still in your hands as for us we just have to keep winning games see where it takes us Interesting end to the season

14 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

You seem a tad angry, does that go with the “Ultra” persona?
Most Clyde fans seem like a decent bunch & I wish them well in the pursuit of a play-off place. Really hope we don’t meet you there as you’ve got the best of us today.
You, on the other hand, seem like a total fud, either you are 15 years old, which would explain your bellend comments, or you are a forty something cunto, who looks to 15 year olds for approval? If you fall in the middle of those age groups, away out and get your hole, it’ll make you feel better.

None of them thanks, i was originally responding to an obvious dig by mo83.

What a finish by David Goodwille.  Looked like a dominating performance yesterday, highlights show better football each week.  For the first time in years i look forward to checking for updates on the game.  

Still cannot believe the turn around.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:
2 hours ago, CLYDE ULTRA said:
None of them thanks, i was originally responding to an obvious dig by mo83.

You off the Bacardi Breezers yet?

Why would i be on them? Nothing to do with alcohol simply stating facts, which in your smart arsed way you will dance around the question because you know the truth is your club has no relevance in football but heh ho if your happy with that then charge on, me? I would rather have ambition.

Why would i be on them? Nothing to do with alcohol simply stating facts, which in your smart arsed way you will dance around the question because you know the truth is your club has no relevance in football but heh ho if your happy with that then charge on, me? I would rather have ambition.
Your 100% a half pint glass man with 3 or 4 ice cubes with the Breezer of your choice poured into the glass.
So we are sitting second In the league yet have no ambition?

9 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Your 100% a half pint glass man with 3 or 4 ice cubes with the Breezer of your choice poured into the glass.
So we are sitting second In the league yet have no ambition?

Wow must he nosebleed territory for youse, mind it only took 130 years.

Il have you know Mr ultra we have won the Forfarshire cup 10 times....yes 10!!!
I dunno what's happend with you and Montrose fc but you clearly have some issue's,to be fair drinking the Breezers ain't going to help either but hey ho who am I to say this man can't have a beverage while watching his beloved team on a Saturday.

1 hour ago, CLYDE ULTRA said:

I'm fairly sure Montrose won the Second Division title in 84/85 (Dougie Somner up front) and won promotion again to the second tier a few years later.

I'm assuming the fan referring to Marco meant Mark McLaughlin, in which case I think he is 43 this year, not 39.

It's some run you Gypos are on. Credit where credit is due. Lennon has proved an inspired appointment. You Gypos think you can keep him?
The use of "Gypos" can be considered an ethnic slur.

I await condemnation from all.

7 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

It's some run you Gypos are on. Credit where credit is due. Lennon has proved an inspired appointment. You Gypos think you can keep him?

Of course we can, looking forward to meeting the Plastic Whistle in two years time on league business....... and I'll give you a lift down to the games!!.....

Archived