• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Thought Erwin took his goal well, and laugh of the day has to come from the Hamilton keeper somehow letting O'Donnell's knock back in to the box slip through and in to his net. 

The massive deflection off our CB probably had a lot to do with it. I'm surprised it wasn't counted as an OG to be honest

2 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

That certainly seems like a cool story bro but I'm not sure. Let me get my buddy who's an expert in cool stories down here to take a look at it for you.

brophy.png

So Templeton has had a hand in 10 goals to Brophy's 8 with less shots on target. Thanks for that.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Yeah, I did have a rethink TBH. Was meant as a light hearted tongue in cheek comment (hence the ;) emoticon) but context is often lost when something is written down and not spoken. No offence meant.

No huff here. Soundly and deservedly beaten today, as I stated in my previous post.

If it was the one about the book, I took it in the spirit it was intended. You don't write a book that opens with a boner in a supermarket then take the huff when folk have digs at it. 

Anyway, yer team lost, roon ye!

Sarris just looks like he wants to fight folk. 

I thought the decision to release Skondras is a bit unusual but maybe that was due to financial situations, you'll probably know better than me.

I like the look of that Miller player for you. Six yard sitter aside, I thought he played well when he came on. 

Steve Clarke was pleased to see Kilmarnock maintain their "winning habit" as they defeated Hamilton 2-0 at Rugby Park.

Goals from Lee Erwin and Stephen O'Donnell did the damage in Ayrshire as Killie won four successive league matches in a single campaign for the first time since 1997.

With the hosts always in control of the match, Clarke was satisfied with his team's display. 

"At the moment the team have got into the habit of winning and that's crucial," he said.

"It wasn't a great game of football but the real moments of quality came from us. That's why we came out on top.

"My only criticism of the team is that we didn't get that third goal when we had the chances. That would really have killed the game off."

Playing in a wide left position, striker Erwin showed fantastic technique to score his sixth goal of the campaign.

"Lee has been great since January", Clarke said. 

"He's not had as many starts as he deserves because his work in training has been top class and he's been performing in matches too.

"He's scored in each of his last three starts so it's a really valuable contribution. He's got a bright future ahead of him."

Archived