QoS v Livi

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I am. Settling down to a Championship win while your lot of multiple-administration bawsacks implode.

I really don't get why you're so annoyed? Did you really think we would challenge you despite being 10+ points behind? We're losing one game, but we're still clear in the playoffs with not that much to worry about for now unless we go on a huge run of los- AND GET IT UP YOU, DE VITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just now, ATLIS said:

I really don't get why you're so annoyed? Did you really think we would challenge you despite being 10+ points behind? We're losing one game, but we're still clear in the playoffs with not that much to worry about for now unless we go on a huge run of los- AND FUCKING GET IT UP YOU DE VITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Settle down son.

3 games in a row we've conceded from a direct FK. Any other QoS know it was going in as soon as it was awarded? Leighfield's side again.

2-0 probably would have flattered us tbf. We need to get a grip in the middle of the park or it'll be another 2 goal lead lost.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

More St Mirren fans on here than QoS and Livi fans, settle doon buddies, the title is yours, we're playing for 2nd place and have been for a few weeks.

Every little helps.

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

More St Mirren fans on here than QoS and Livi fans, settle doon buddies, the title is yours, we're playing for 2nd place and have been for a few weeks.

We've not got a game on and the right result here can reduce our minimum points target. Of course we're going to be following with interest.

Archived