QoS v Livi

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they think Dobbie is going to play then I would be watching him closely, doubling up on him and trying to prevent him getting an early shot away or giving him time to place a shot or pass. That occupies a number of opposition players. What happens if these plans have been put in place and he doesn't play
Now say Dobbie isn't going to make it but he does that would change way opposition have planned to play him and may create space elsewhere on the pitch.
Keep the opposition guessing

I expect they will have more than one game plan just incase and on the day they'll decide once they know. I imagine either way they will have some kind of idea how they will handle Dobbie should he play.

Just now, EdinburghLivi said:

21 games is a lot.

It is ye, we went 17 games undefeated last season/this season though, and if nothing else we're dogged and determined, the players just never give up on a game so they can do it (seriously though that would be some effort). Mon the Lions.:bounce2

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

What are you on at the moment? Genuine question.

9 league games so far, another 8 to go, then if we hopefully finish 2nd another 4 would run to the play offs final (may as well go the full hog with my unbridled optimism). :lol:

11 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

9 since our last league defeat, 8 since Falkirk put us out the cup.

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

9 league games so far, another 8 to go, then if we hopefully finish 2nd another 4 would run to the play offs final (may as well go the full hog with my unbridled optimism). :lol:

Thoroughly decent, that. That's why you're second.

Livi will attempt to kick us off the park tomorrow. Willo Flood got away with it 10 days ago and took Dobbie out of the game, Livi will have no scruples about doing the same tomorrow. Scottish refs only look after Celtic and Rangers players.

1 hour ago, JessieField said:

Livi will attempt to kick us off the park tomorrow. Willo Flood got away with it 10 days ago and took Dobbie out of the game, Livi will have no scruples about doing the same tomorrow. Scottish refs only look after Celtic and Rangers players.

We've not kicked anyone off the park this season, I don't see us starting now. Not our fault if your team decide they can't take a wee bit of contact

On 21/03/2018 at 14:07, JessieField said:

Queens to get kicked off the park on Saturday.

1 hour ago, JessieField said:

Can’t wait to hear your after match report, I’m guessing the line “we got kicked off the park” will feature regardless of what happens :rolleyes:

Archived