QoS v Livi

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Queens, thugs. Two definite reds and the ref has shat it. Elbow into the face, can't swing an elbow out like that. Forearm to the throat, Dykes is a thug.

That is great news because I think we have lacked a bit of bite over the last season or two. If Livi fans think we were over the top then that high praise.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of needle in a match. In my opinion and if you give it out you should be prepared to take it as well, without crying about it.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

And yet your fans are making a right good go of it.

Except it absolutely did. Go and watch the the highlights again 1.52 in. The camera misses the incident but I was sat right in front of it.

Also, if it's an elbow to the neck can you explain why he goes down holding his chest rather than his neck?

As was I. Gallagher must of said something because dykes turned round to it. Did you hear anything? 

As was I. Gallagher must of said something because dykes turned round to it. Did you hear anything? 

No I was up the back. Dykes turns around but he doesn't approach the mutant. It's that muppet who confronts Dykes.

59 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

That is great news because I think we have lacked a bit of bite over the last season or two. If Livi fans think we were over the top then that high praise.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of needle in a match. In my opinion and if you give it out you should be prepared to take it as well, without crying about it.

Nothing more than handbags in my opinion. When I first started watching football if no-one left in an ambulance it was good game (and that includes Billy Bremner's Leeds United).

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

No I was up the back. Dykes turns around but he doesn't approach the mutant. It's that muppet who confronts Dykes.

I was down the front, didn't hear anything said but I do believe some comment was made because dykes was beginning to walk or jog away and then turned back to react. 

7 hours ago, Durnford said:

With regard to the Dykes incident though why did he have to try to run through Gallagher; surely he could have moved around him? Seemed a really strange thing to do; I've seen a lot sent off for less and it seemed completely needless. At the very least he was going to end up with a caution and effectively end up wasting more time.

The whole incident could have been avoided if Gallagher hadn't taken a couple of steps to his right to try and block Dykes running through on the goalkeeper.

3 hours ago, railwayline said:

The whole incident could have been avoided if Gallagher hadn't taken a couple of steps to his right to try and block Dykes running through on the goalkeeper.

Every defender does that though, most strikers decide to go around them, and occasionally they'll run into the defender and go down wanting a free kick, but instead of doing either of those Dykes decided to play the c**t and got away with it.

Archived